We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express with our four children (ages 9, 7, 5 and 3). Our suite was a great use of space (two queen beds, and a pull-out queen sofa bed) and fit us perfectly. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful. The hotel is right on a strip where there are loads of restaurants (East Side Marios, Montanas, McD's, Wendy's etc) and shopping.
One of the reasons we stayed at this hotel was because of the fantastic pool and slide we saw on the hotel website photos, which I knew would be a hit with the kids. Well it was, but it also was incredibly, INCREDIBLY small. The picture on the hotel's website is not an accurate reflection of the pool size AT ALL.
By small I mean the pool itself was maybe 15 feet, by 10 feet. It was perhaps the smallest pool I have EVER seen
The slide was great and the kids loved it, and it was even manned by a very friendly lifeguard. However, once about 8 kids were in the pool, it got very congested and crowded.
So, if you are staying at this hotel just for its clean rooms and great staff - this is the place for you. If you are going there with a team or lots of kids, I recommend finding a place with a bigger pool!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Woodstock
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodstock Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel in Woodstock, Ontario convenient to local businesses Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Woodstock, ON, conveniently located off Highway 401 near many local attractions and businesses, and just a short drive from London, Toronto and Hamilton. Leisure travelers will enjoy staying at our contemporary Woodstock hotel while they explore beautiful Ontario. The Market Centre, Woodstock Museum & the Woodstock Art Gallery offer fun for the whole family just minutes away, while the nearby Birtch Farms Estate Winery and Woodstock Slots & Raceway give you a true taste of the Woodstock area. The town's many parks and walking trails are a great place to relax during your stay at our hotel in Woodstock. With convenient access to companies including Toyota, Vutea, Takumi, Misui, Transfreight, Boshoko, and the Woodstock General Hospital, this new Woodstock hotel is perfect for business travelers who plan to attend meetings in the area. If you need to host a meeting or event during your stay in Woodstock, we can accommodate up to 70 people in our meeting space. Our 24-hour business center and free high-speed Internet access will assist you as you do business on the road. During your visit to Woodstock, take some time to relax in our indoor pool with a water slide or work out in the fitness centre. You can eat well every morning at the free Express Start hot breakfast bar. Check out our Woodstock hotel deals today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodstock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.