First impression upon walking into the room was the smell of mold, which increased as we headed towards the dated bathroom. There was mold on the ceilings and shower, and the paint in the showers was half chipped off. . Bug infestation was also a major issue, with ants getting into any food left on the table, and no less than 4 spiders abseiling down form the ceiling onto our bed during our stay. The linen was dirty with holes and stains, and the pillows were flat. Glasses provided were also not washed properly. Rooms are clearly old and in need of re-refurbishment. Have previously stayed with Ibis multiple times in different locations and this is the worst by far I have ever seen.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel Sutton
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Canberra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is set amongst 30 acres of natural landscaped native gardens. This truly unique property offers an inviting alternative to the Canberra CBD hotels. ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk now offers visitors to the ACT the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.