We stayed here for 3 nights over the Thansgiving holiday. It was simple and clean and had been recently updated you could tell. We got an accessible room for our full care son. The bathroom had lots of storage space which is necessary for traveling with a disabled person, the bathroom had a nice roll in shower, however it was lacking a handheld shower wand with hose which pretty much made it worthless as a handicapped shower, we had to use a plastic cup to bathe him, but that is a minor inconvenience. Breakfast was good and breakfast area was clean. Staff was friendly and the front desk gal on the night shift was extra accomidating and understanding when our daughter spilled her juice in her bed. She promptly brought us clean bed linens and took the dirty ones. Great place if you just need a clean comfortable place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty and nature of the Apache National Forest at this unique central Arizona hotel in Pinetop! The Best Western Inn of Pinetop makes perfect accommodations for travelers seeking comfortable lodging at a great value-the best hotel option when traveling to the White Mountains of Arizona in the Apache National Forest. This Pinetop, Arizona hotel offers an indoor heated spa and free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn of Pinetop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn Of Pinetop Hotel Pinetop
- Best Western Pinetop
- Pinetop Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Pinetop