“Good food but expensive!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Good food but expensive!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had the pleasure of having dinner here and it was very good and I paid for it big time. It was not the best steak I have ever had, but it was pretty good. I went at 3:30 and was told I missed the early bird special by an hour. It started at 4:30. I initially sat in the bar at the bar but the bar itself is made of stone and I was freezing and asked to get my food to go. That is when they offered to move me to the patio which was heated and they even lit a big roaring fire for me and sat me right by it to warm me up! Now that is service and my very expensive 10 oz. fillet was worth it!! If you want a good steak that's the best in the area just bring your billfold! I was staying in Show Low and it was worth the drive. Next time I will wait until 4:30 and save myself at least $30.00. I had a 10 oz. fillet and no alcohol and my bill was $60.00! Like I said steep but tasty!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Food sub par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went with my family to have a good meal and like to say veggies where horrible, Alfredo not good look Like they use a old one that some mixed the sauce, and lots of foul language out the kitchen... Service was great but didn't make up for meal... Good job to the sever for keeping the drinks full.... Wouldnt go back not for poor food...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

The burgers were greatt but they were a little pricey, the place was clean. i might go back if i have spare change.

Visited October 2012
cottonwood az
“Supper was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Walleyed Pike was just ok -service great. Medium burger was less than medium but they replaced it for us. Had a fine meal there a year ago or two

Visited October 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had a lot of fun here and the food was great! Came in the back door and didn't get any further than the bar area...the place was busy, but didn't take long to get our wonderful steak and primerib dinners!

Visited September 2012