“comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hon-Dah Resort Pinetop

Hon-Dah Resort Pinetop
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pinetop-Lakeside
Hon-Dah Resort Pinetop
Save Saved
You added Hon-Dah Resort Pinetop to your Saves list
Box 3250 Or Az 73 At Az 260, Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ 85935   |
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Pinetop-Lakeside
big bear ca
“comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

took a roadtrip,planned to stay at casino's....pleasantly surprised,room was very spacious.....microwave,fridge,coffee maker....I felt very safe....casino play was average and the restaurant was good.....would stay again

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Reading the reviews made me a bit apprehensive about staying here, but decided to stay anyway after walking around the hotel before I booked. Honestly it was my first time here and I really don't understand the negative reviews. My room as extremely clean, and plenty of amenities. The bed was extremely comfortable and the TV was even a flat screen. I was wondering if I had read the reviews for another hotel by accident because none of them really seem to describe my stay. The staff even joked with us as we were booking our room and extremely friendly. My only complaint is the Wi-Fi because it didn't work very well in our room..but honestly didn't need it. The pool was beautiful and well kept. I honestly did not want to leave even though the drive from Cottonwood was breathtaking. This is definitely a place I will make a regular vacation spot. Truly a really nice experience and I have nothing but good things to say about my stay regardless of the other reviews. Don't let them fool you, because I was certainly fooled.

• Stayed August 2013
Casa Grande, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We decided to stay at the casino on a recent trip through Pinetop. The staff was very helpful and gave us a nice quiet room. The room was very large and clean with no smoke smell. The casino was a disappointment. Only one blackjack table and a lot of smoking in the casino. We decided to forego any card playing. The restaurant buffet was absolutely terrible. Although voted number one buffet in Pinetop area the last few years, we don't understand why. When asked, the "meat carver" did not know if he had beef or pork. The fried chicken was terrible, fish was doughy and the enchilada casserole was not edible. The best thing was the salad and you had limited choices as to the condiments you could add. Bad experience all around. We will stay at the Best Western again next time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I Agree with Johnbar2323. I went to the Hondah Bar and seen the Exact Players club employee (a young light skinned women) there drinking. she was definatly intoxicated and yet she Sign me up for a "players club" card and a few hrs prior to this. obviously the management stinks and fail to set rules for employees.

• Stayed May 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Reserved a non smoking room but I don't think they really have any the room smelled bad.
Also you have no control of the ac or heat in your room. The TV was from the 70's and the whole
Placed is layed out very poorly rooms are far from Casino. Went to casino and found out that you can
Drink at the bar not on the casino floor. C- store closes early band in bar quits earlier. The lobby area and front desk staff are great very friendly. Very bad deal for $124.00 plus tax

• Stayed April 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Staff is rude. Bartenders ignore you constantly, Players club staff stay after there shift and drink in the bar and continue to be rowdy and rude to the casino customers.. Would not drink here at all.. To many minors running around in the lobby while there parents are in the casino gambling. Cleanliness is average could be better if they pay attention to details.

• Stayed April 2013
Gallup, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I recently attended The Little River Band concert at Hon-Dah Resort and Casino. I have to admit that we were a little leary after reading some of the reviews but were willing to give it a chance and we are VERY glad that we did. The resort is very nice as are the employees! The rooms are roomy and clean, the restraunt had a yummy dinner buffet..we had prime rib, tuna steaks with a basil pesto, ham with a delicious sauce, balsomic glazed chicken,salad bar and a dessert bar including cheesecake!! ( this was a Tuesday evening buffet..I could only imagine what their weekend buffet is like! ) We will definately stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hon-Dah Resort Pinetop? Share your experiences!