Traveled from Alberta to Newfoundland (and back again).... Traveled with our 50lb Siberian Husky and Cat. I 100% recommend this hotel. The name says motel, but its nothing like a motel, its a modern hotel!
- Pet Friendly (Gave our dog a goody bag, Lots of grass around)
- Very Clean
- Great Value, Only $120 a night
- Just Off The Highway
- Mini Fridge and Microwaves In some rooms
- Laundry Facilities
THE BAD (but not really that bad lol):
- No Coffee/Tea Maker In Room, but theres complimentary in the lobby
- No breakfast, but Denny's is open 24/7 just up the road
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Winnipeg West Headingley, Manitoba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Motel 6 prototype. Experience the new award winning Phoenix design with granite countertops and laminate flooring. Enjoy your home away from home in one of our fully equipped kitchenette units. Our 3 floors of guestrooms are 100% smoke free and pet friendly! We look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Winnipeg West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.