“City comfort out in the burbs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek

You added Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek to your Saves list
Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Corner Brabham & Peter Brock Drive, Eastern Creek, Blacktown, New South Wales 2766, Australia (Formerly Chifley Eastern Creek)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eastern Creek
Australia
“City comfort out in the burbs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Reasonable sized room, everything works and good night's sleep. Staff responsive and keen to please. Brekky enough to keep you going for most of the day. International guests were happy with room size, cleanliness and facilities. Great location for Western Sydney business traveller, "petrol heads" and equestrian enthusiasts. Happy to stay again and again!

Room Tip: Generally good soundproofing, air con OK and curtains pretty lightproof.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ESTManager, Manager at Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Great to see you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff.

Once again, thank you. As it is through your feedback that we are able to not only improve our business but to also recognise our staff for their efforts or shortfalls as this can often go unnoticed. Hope to see you here at Eastern Creek sometime soon.

02 88897700

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kingston, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed as a stop over from QLD to Melbourne. Suite was spacious &, clean. However we could not get the aircon to work. Reception was able to fix it straight away & even rang later for follow up. The bed was comfortable & we had a great sleep despite being on a main rd we dud not hear the traffic. We relaxed in the in room spa. We enjoyed the outdoor area on the roof over looking the aqua golf & the inground pool. Very close to Panthers, where we enjoyed a delicious meal from The Ming Chinese restaurant.

• Stayed September 2013
Hi

From your review I think you may have stayed at Penrith not Eastern Creek. I will be sure to pass on your to them.

Burleigh Heads, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We chose this Hotel for the convenience of being right next to the Raceway, which we were attending. We were very pleased with our room and the facilities provided which were modern, clean and comfortable, they also had the Clear Water Tavern, part of the Chiffley Hotel which had great meals at a reasonable price, friendly staff and great that it's right next door. Breakfast was quite nice with a good selection on offer. For the business person or traveller passing by, I would recommend this as a good Hotel to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi

Thank you for your kind words about the staff and service. I will be sure to pass these on.

Hobart, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have stayed many times at this hotel and always found the staff welcoming, food of a really good standard, both for brekkie and for dinner, and the rooms are reasonably spacious, comfortable and always very clean. For business travellers in Western Sydney I would recommend it very strongly as just about the best option with easy access to both M4 and M7. The only reason I don't give it an excellent rating is the slightly sterile feel to it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ESTManager, Manager at Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Hi Alastair,

Thank you for your comments in regards to our location as we agree and feel like we are perfectly located for the business traveller.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel as I am doing business in this part of Sydney. What a surprise! The staff at reception and in the restaurant were so warm and friendly. The breakfast and dinner in the restaurant was really good value and very tasty. I found the room - modern and had all the conveniences that I needed. I like the fact that I can see the race track and that there is a pool which looked clean and inviting. This hotel suited me perfectly, particularly as I was unsure of where to stay. I am definitely staying here on my next visit to Sydney! Thank you!

Room Tip: The rooms are modern and quiet. The bed was really comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ESTManager, Manager at Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek, responded to this review, July 25, 2013

Thank you for reviewing Chifley Eastern Creek.

At the hotel our aim is to exceed your expectations. It is great to see you enjoyed your stay. Its great that you were well looked after. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Look, I wont pretend this is a five star city hotel but is is nice, modern, comfortable, convenient and has good food, but the really surprising bit is that it has sensational staff, especially on reception.
the only improvement I can offer is that the rooms are bitterly cold in the winter when you first enter and the aircon takes forever to get them warm.
Well done Chifley. A really good hotel in an area you woupldnt expect to find one.

Room Tip: Try a suite. they are quite good unless you hate (as I do) this crazy trend to close the bathoom or...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ESTManager, Manager at Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek, responded to this review, July 22, 2013

Thank you for reviewing Chifley Eastern Creek.

At the hotel our aim is to exceed your expectations. It is great to see you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for kind words about the staff. I will be sure to pass these comments on.

Lightning Ridge, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Not happy to have this treatment in a four and half star hotel.First the room had and old style Tv the type people thow away,did'nt work.Was replaced with flat screen only to have it retuned the next day?picture was horrible.The only way to have Flat screen was to change rooms,Ok, well now the toilet does not work ,not good.It was fixed.I left my phone charger in the first room ,the receptionist said I needed to wait till morning and in the morning I was informed that they would send it by mail ,three weeks later no charger I also was imformed that I was to pay freight .now waiting for another one ,see what happens.Look there is more but anyway Dissapointed,I have had better service in pubs.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Hi Fredrick

Thank you for reviewing Chifley Eastern Creek.

At the hotel our aim is to exceed your expectations. I do apoligise for the toilet no working. I believe the staff were able to fix this for you straight away.

In regards to your package. The package was sent from the hotel. I believe it may be lost with Australia Post. I arranged a new charged to be sent to you straight away which you have already received.

Front Office Manager

Been to Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek? Share your experiences!