“Regular Visitor” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Methley
Type: Coffeehouses, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: Rivers MEET café serves delicious home-made food, made with locally sourced produce, including tea, coffee and cake as well as lunches and breakfast.we also run a range of classes, courses and workshops; from yoga and painting, to kids classes and jewellery making.And we host a range of craft fairs and events - see our Website for details
“Regular Visitor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife visits the cafe regularly as a local walk takes her right passed and its too tempting. I've been in a couple of times and its a very nice spot. The food on both my visits was good - hot sandwiches - and a welcome cup of tea. Kids both had a good choice and its really good to use a small local business rather than anonymous chained provider.

“Something refreshingly different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our experience was the same on both our visits so far - excellent choice of basic home-cooked food, reasonably priced, great service, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. There's a feeling of cosiness created by the warm greeting on arrival and the eclectic mix of furnishings etc. My gluten and wheat free diet severely restricts eating out, but here I am well catered for - I can even have a piece of delicious home-made cake to finish!
Families with small children are made very welcome, with lots of bits and pieces provided to keep them occupied. Good craft shop too. Allow for the fact that everything is freshly prepared to order, this is not a fast food outlet. But it's no hardship to wait a little while in such a happy, comfortable space.We'll be returning very soon.

Visited February 2013
Castleford, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
“RIVERS MEET - A TREASURE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

TThis is a treat and a treasure- everything here, whatever your craft may be - but even if you can't thread a needle you will enjoy sitting in the "lounge" - comfy settees - have a lovely cup of tea in a lovely china cup - plus of course a cake. That will be after you've looked round the the little shop with crafting bits and beads, etc. This will be the shop/crafting experience of the future.

Visited January 2013
9 attraction reviews
“Unique Stop Off”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Unusual place serving drinks and snacks. Nice atmosphere and frequented by a good crowd. Interesting surroundings due to the crafts promoted by the owners and the place seems to run various events of a craft nature. Food is good coffee shop type fare and its certainly worth a visit.

Visited September 2012
11 attraction reviews
“Cosy and friendly cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

What a lovely little cafe tucked away. It seems in a strange place but as soon as you go in, there is such a warm friendly attmosphere. I think they get a lot of regulars. I have been a few times now to this cafe and it always seems such a happy place. It is family friendly with books and toys for children. The food is basic but good quality and excellent prices. I recommend the hot roast pork sandwich. As a wheelchair user the cafe is small but I can always get into a corner and they are very accomodating. The toilet is not a disabled one but I can just fit in with my chair and I travel with a grip handle so I use that. I have also attanded one of the craft sessions which was good value, interesting and again extremely welcoming. I think I am becoming a regular.

Visited October 2012

Been to Rivers Meet Craft Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rivers Meet Craft Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.