You are in the middle of knowhere so think about it first. Do you want to see lots of bears? then go in the salmon runs and spawning season and go for more than one night. Do you want to see marine life, whales, orca etc? Then go for three nights and take the trip. People come from all over the world so there is lots to find out from them, sit at a different table for your excellent evening repast and socialise. The rooms are comfortable, all your outdoor clothes are available to use as are binoculars. Plenty of boats, canoes and some new walking trips, Knight Inlet keeps improving. Finally the staff team, who are fantastic and extremely knowledgable. Not just the guides (we salute you) but also the lodge domestic folk, the chef and kitchen staff whose food was excellent with an inventive menu choice and the maintenance team who were happy to show off boats and equipment.
This was our second visit and we hope not our last.
- Also Known As:
- Knight Inlet Hotel Glendale Cove
- Knight Inlet Hotel
- Knight Inlet Resort All Inclusive
- Knight Inlet Lodge Canada/British Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knight Inlet Lodge is Canada's premier grizzly bear viewing destination. With over 15 years of experience and a world wide reputation for excellence we are the place to see grizzly bears in British Columbia. Our remote floating lodge has 16 guests rooms and offers a full range of activities for our guests including hiking,kayaking, marine wildlife tours, tracking and whale watching. Open from mid May until mid October with pacakges starting on any day of the week. ... more less