Since Mallorca is better in low season than high season, I'll rate this hotel according to the two first weeks of June.
- Me and my wife made friends with almost every member of the hotel staff. They are all very communicative and told us many things about the hotel, the region, and the island as a whole (some days the barman was at bad mood because some of the hotel guests were trying to cheat him over the All Inclusive bracelet - a guest removed it and gave it to other person and then took it back)
- It has a forest behind the hotel that has public access and enables one to make a good nature walk;
- It has many families and couples which makes the hotel largely more quiet than the ones mainly for young ones;
- The animator is always smiling and cheering people up all day and night;
- The pool has sun from 12 o'clock until almost the end of the day;
- The Internet connection is good at the hall and has good speeds;
- It's very close to Aqualand (anyone can go there by foot)
- It isn't close to the beach (and it has a steep street which tires when returning to the hotel);
- The animation itself is almost inexistent; music is always every day, every night (in the animator's day off some singers are invited to perform);
- The All Inclusive regime might not advantageous since there's a good choice of restaurants by the beach (and it avoids thus returning to the hotel); Also in this topic, the All Inclusive only have free access to sauna and jacuzzi from 10am to 12am (exactly the time to go to the beach);
- The picnic (that allows a guest to go to a tour without having to lunch at the hotel) given by the hotel is poor and does not vary;
- At the end of the first week the food it might became somewhat cloying since it doesn't vary much and it's manly fried food (thus not being suitable to infants);
All in all, the pros, in my opinion, suplants the cons. I'd gladly return to the hotel in this time of the year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahamas Hotel El Arenal
- Hotel Bahamas El Arenal, Majorca