Had a great 5 night holiday here, it is a bit out of the way, but there are free buses to Arenal which has a really lovely beach and sea front, plenty of shops and places to eat.
Couldn't really fault the hotel, rooms were clean, and food was good, all inclusive bar was good, snacks and coffee available all day. The walk down to the sea was worth it for the stunning view (had to get a taxi back though!).
I would recommend staying here if you want a decent place to stay away from the hustle and bustle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Maioris is located in a wooded residential area, on the south-east coast of Majorca, right in the Puig den Ros development and features restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, hairdressing salon, etc.The complex is spread over three buildings, each with two lifts and issurrounded by magnificent gardens.There is a little rocky cove 900 m away. El Arenal, with its beache and vibrant night life is only a few kilometres away, and can be reached by using the hotel’s own transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ola Club Maioris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Maioris Hotel El Arenal
- Ola Hotel Maioris Majorca
- Ola Hotel El Arenal
- Ola Maioris Club
- Ola Club Maioris El Arenal, Majorca