I must say that my holiday at torre arenal hotel was a disaster.The major problems are the rooms.I was given a room next to the kitchen and the noise was big...this was not the biggest problem...the door couldn't be shut and was unsecure,I had to use the force to shut it...so I asked for another room...the stuff was ok and changed my room...everything was ok with the second room till the day before leaving the hotel when...I was robbed.And not only me...the hotel has about 10 floors...during the dinner,in about 30 minutes it happened to 5-6 rooms,at different floors.They stole my video camera,my foto camera and my hairdryer...others lost their passports,cell phones,etc....the police came but they told us directly that such things happened before and they can't find the thiefs...that was so "encouraging".We all went to the police station next morning,few hours before leaving the hotel and lodged complaints with the hotel explainign what happened.I received 2 letters from the spanish government telling me the hotel was temporary closed because it offers no security.,and that they think the hotel stuff is responsable for the robbery..(the rooms have no value boxes,just at the reception and they are extremely small.)..that was all I could do...
This is the main problem I recommend not to go to this hotel and another tipp for you all that want to go to mallorca...do not choose el arenal because it is not a nice resort...there are many natives that live there,in verry bad conditions,it's quite a dirty area.Choose playa de palma resort...it has no terms of comparison with el arenal,it's a very beautiful resort.I went there in 2005 and loved it.Choose Sant Jordi hotel,I loved it...no such awfull incidents
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to everything you could need for a sun-soaked beach break, the 3-star Blue Sea Hotel Torre Arenal provides a comfortable and great-value base for your Majorca holidays. Positioned just a few minutes' walk from the golden sands of El Arenal, guests are ideally located to enjoy Majorca's fantastic climate, delicious restaurants and lively bars. The hotel is also just a short drive from Palma Airport, meaning there's no need for long and tiring transfers. Hotel Torre Arenal features 152 simple and pleasantly decorated rooms located over 10 floors, each complete with en-suite bathroom and private balcony or terrace ideal for soaking up the Spanish sun. A fridge, mini-bar and in-room WiFi are all available for a small charge, and for guests travelling with children, cots are available on request. For those down times between the beach and sightseeing, the Hotel Torre Arenal's two outdoor pools provide the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a drink. Choose from the small rooftop pool with beautiful views of the resort and the Bay of Palma, or the large terrace pool which offers a children's area, sun beds and snack bar. If the sun gets too much, you'll find a games room complete with pool table, TV lounge as well as the hotel restaurant and bar on hand for entertainment, drinks and buffet meals. The hotel also offers an entertainment programme on selected days during the peak season. Those looking to get out and about to discover the island can find help and advice at the 24-hour reception, along with bicycle and car hire facilities. For a sunny beach getaway in Majorca that can be as relaxing or as lively as you'd like, the Hotel Torre Arenal will tick all your holiday boxes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Blue Sea Torre Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Arenal Hotel El Arenal
- Torre Arenal El
- Blue Sea Torre Arenal El Arenal, Majorca