“Great quality food! Excellent meat” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
BCN
“Great quality food! Excellent meat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went with our family ( 4 adults total) we enjoyed the food very much. They have gluten free dishes! The meat quality and taste is so good that we returned the next day. I am not a meat eater but this one was worth it! The owner went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and happy. We are sUrely going back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ashford, England, United Kingdom
“Saved the day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We was searching for somewhere to eat late evening, was surprised lots of places shutting early, but it was early April.

We came across this place, we was saved!!

Our waitress was very attentive to us, when we initially opened the menu was a bit shocked, but relief came as we continued turning the pages. I had the muscles and my partner and son has pizza. These were good, I think if we was a little bit more relaxed after searching hard for some where to eat, and a little less stressed we would have liked to have tasted the finer quality foods that were on the menu.

Lovely atmosphere and nice deco, and I'd like to say thank you to the lovely waitress, who put up with our confusion. Thank you for saving the day :)

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roses
“Excellent, but not cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I enjoyed my last dinner in a restaurant. They prepare meals from Argentina, and have excellent meat. I only don't like high chairs, they are unconfortable.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Could do better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I visited Las Golondrinas after walking past, however this was not my best experience of eating out. The steak was overcooked and the prices were very high considering other establishments id visited with better quality food. I was disappointed with the service, the staff were friendly but lacked drive and I was often left waiting and requesting additional service.

Could do better.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Alton, Illinois
“The "best" - REALLY?!?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Best restaurant in Roses??? We must have visited a wrong restaurant then!!! It was a small,
crampy, noisy and VERY, VERY expensive restaurant!!! I visited this restaurant with my friends,
during our stay in Rosas this August. Ok, it was busy due to the summer season; however,
we've still waited too long, eaten the average food and paid the 'top brass" for it. We wil
definitely be avoiding this place if we ever back to this area.

• Visited August 2012