“Great Venue” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 208 Restaurants in Roses
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Mediterranean, Barbecue, European, Yugoslavian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Established in 2006 Pasko's Balkan Grill Restaurant is the only traditional Balkan food specialist to be found in the whole of Spain. This Roses Restaurant, which is based in Mas Fumats, a quiet urbanisation overlooking the Mediterranean sea, first fired up its custom made charcoal barbeque on 1 June 2006. This Mediterranean/Balkan restaurant is a creation of a Serbian family wishing to provide the authentic flavours and warm festive atmosphere of the Balkans to this beautiful part of Costa Brava, Spain, and further.Today, Restaurant Pasko's Balkan Grill, Roses, Spain is still serving up the famous hearty Balkan homemade barbeque food. The Pasko's Restaurant has been praised far and wide for its great atmosphere, excellent authentic Balkan dishes and superb value for money - a Balkan and Mediterranean dining!
“Great Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had previously visited Pasko's Express and was interested in visiting the restaurant.I was not disapointed, I went with my partner and 2 year old son, the choice of food was fantastic and it tasted great too! The atmosphere was relaxed and the staff was great with my son. I would highly recommend a visit and I am looking forwards to our return visit next summer . . .if not sooner.

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
Calgary, Canada
“Perfect Evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

More restaurants should learn from Paskos. Wonderful, warm greeting, attentive service, delicious freshly prepared meals at a reasonable price and a friendly visit from Pasko made this night perfect and memorable. Such a lovely quiet spot away from the usual tourist areas. Well done Pasko and Team! We hope you get to visit Calgary one day.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
miodragpasko, Owner at Pasko's Balkan Grill, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hello travelling123_10,

Wow!!! Thank you for the outstanding review. You’ve made our day!

When I was informed that your hotel (Alma Drava) reserved a table for you, I thought – All this way just to dine at Pasko’s! When you’ve told me that you were from Canada, I thought, wow, all the way from the other side of globe, to dine at Pasko’s.
Thank you for being patient, whilst waiting for our “at the time”, homemade dishes and enjoying the “al-fresco” ambient .It was a pleasure talking to you and seeing that you are enjoying the evening. We look forward to seeing you again… and you never know, we may meet you in Calgary, one day.

MPasko
“A great night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I recently returned from a diving holiday in Santa Margarita, Pasco's was recommended by Ian who was our holiday provider. I was among a group of six people who each ordered something different, the food & hospitality were top notch & everyone of us will be returning next year to sample more of his great food.

• Visited May 2013
Hello Higgi1234

Firstly thank you for your review and great compliments. Secondly - What an outstanding group you were!!! It was brilliant seeing you enjoying the night, the food and Pasko’s ambiance. I think that at the end you’ve even managed to get me, a bit merry (I am being polite). You are all legends!
I can’t wait to see you next year again. By then we will have new “sljivovica” to taste.

MPasko
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Friendly attentive value for money home cooked food (meat lovers enjoy )”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We just returned from a holiday in Spain we visited paskos after reading the reviews on trip advisor . It lived up to the reputation that it promised from its previous visitors, David the waiter was helpful and truthful about the menu we ordered a mixed grill and started to order several starters and David kindly advised that we shouldn't order too much as the mixed grill was filling enough. Everything was homemade ,good value for money and delicious. Towards the end of the meal Pasko the owner came out to talk to us he was every part the character we had imagined from the reviews we had read.He sat with us talked to us and gave us complementary champagne due to it being our wedding anniversary . We had a wonderful evening. All the staff made us feel so welcome. The food was great and good value. Thank you for giving us a lovely memory of Spain.

• Visited May 2013
brussels
“wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Boyfriend of my daughter, who is Serbian, brought me to this restaurant. We all went for the house specialities. I had the marinated pork steak and my companions the Balkan home made sausages. Served with a huge bowl of 'Sopska' salad. Very fresh and tasty, meat grilled to perfecion ! Great ambiance, lovely evening. Nice chat with the owner Pasko ! Don't forget the appetizer Slivovitch !!!

Visited June 2013