As a couple we enjoyed staying in this hotel. Although the hotel lacks a few key points, in my view its overall rating is 9 of 10.
Never seen such a customer services from a 4 start hotel anywhere! I must congratulate the management of the hotel who obviously worked hard to make elevate the level of politeness and helpfulness of their staff to this high standard. They were never short of smile and stop doing what ever they are doing to greet you as you pass them by. So congratulations to the management!
This said, for us in particular, not having a reasonable size swimming pool was a down side to the overall rating of the hotel. The pool is only suitable for getting wet and occasional diving! but not for swimming, which would come handy when the see is not as calm as one might like.
The only other downside to the hotel (which is less important) was the entertainment provided.
This was only for 5 nights (rather than every night) and I dare to say not the best artists in town! (or I'm being to harsh!!?). There are no entertainment for adults during the day, such as exercise with music around the pool etc. which some may find it relaxing since there are no interruption whilst snoozing!!
The dinner and breakfast is served for a long period of time which is very convenient, so if you fancy staying in bed for longer when you get to the food hall you won't get the look from the staff. They make you feel always welcomed. The food quality is very good but of course the variety gets narrow after 4-5 days stay.
You would get one of the best views from this hotel as it is located on a cliff overseeing the see. There is a platform 200m off shore for you to swim to and catch a breath. Saying this I remembered that there is a charge of 4 euros per bed if you decide to use the hotel's sandy beach down the cliff which is far from the prestige of the hotel and great shame. This shouldn't be a chargeable and should come as part of the hotel service.
In general, I would recommend this hotel if you get the right price for it (I guess under 70 Euros per night) and defiantly worth going for a good customer service experience. Specially if have kids, they would enjoy the whole day in or off the pool as they have some activities arranged for them during daytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurotel Punta Rotja Thalasso-Spa & Golf, offers impressive ocean views from its setting on Costa de los Pinos bay & beach. It has everything for relaxing and enjoyable holiday.Pretty gardens lead down to the sea .Extensive sea lido with access for swimming. Marina. Lovely lagoon style linked swimming pool , Indoor pool and gym. Four tennis court with resident Pro for tuition and coaching, putting green. The Seawater Spa (Thalassotherapy Center) has an indoor pool, fusion showers, Turkish baths and saunas. Treatments include hydrotherapy, algotherapy and massage. There are several golf courses in the area, including a18- holes Son Servera , just 500 metres away.There is also a lounge bar and a poolside snack bar. Dining room, with sea and garden views ,offering fantastic buffet selection of Mediterranean and International cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Alternative à la carte “La Cabaña Restaurant” by the sea. Each of the Punta Rotja’s air-conditioned spacious rooms is brightly decorated and has a balcony. All rooms have satellite TV and wired internet access. Costa de los Pinos features pretty coves and is surrounded by lush pine forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja Hotel Costa De Los Pinos
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja Costa De Los Pinos, Spain - Majorca