I have travelled in all continents of the world. However this is the first time I have felt the need to write to trip advisor. It is mainly a tale of two hotels.
The views were fantastic. The food was to die forThe staff were extreemely courteous and very pleasant, especially Satur, the grill chef, who was just amazing.
However the hotel was let down by its bedrooms. We were upgraded from a superior room to a deluxe room which was satisfactory, however my sister and brother in law remained in a superior room, which I would not have even classed as a standard room. It had paper peeling off the walls and wood laminate flooring and seemed very dowdy. I have stayed in cheap hotel chains in England where the standard was so much better and less than half the price.The double beds in both rooms were single beds pushed together and made up as single beds so that each time you turned over the sheets came away. In 10 nights stay, I had about 5 nights reasonable sleep and spent most days asleep on the sunbeds near the pool.
The fire doors were also locked (very very dangerous)
I should really give this hotel 2 stars
, but have given 3 stars because of the out standing quality of thje staff.
J Jones, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurotel Punta Rotja Thalasso-Spa & Golf, offers impressive ocean views from its setting on Costa de los Pinos bay & beach. It has everything for relaxing and enjoyable holiday.Pretty gardens lead down to the sea .Extensive sea lido with access for swimming. Marina. Lovely lagoon style linked swimming pool , Indoor pool and gym. Four tennis court with resident Pro for tuition and coaching, putting green. The Seawater Spa (Thalassotherapy Center) has an indoor pool, fusion showers, Turkish baths and saunas. Treatments include hydrotherapy, algotherapy and massage. There are several golf courses in the area, including a18- holes Son Servera , just 500 metres away.There is also a lounge bar and a poolside snack bar. Dining room, with sea and garden views ,offering fantastic buffet selection of Mediterranean and International cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Alternative à la carte “La Cabaña Restaurant” by the sea. Each of the Punta Rotja’s air-conditioned spacious rooms is brightly decorated and has a balcony. All rooms have satellite TV and wired internet access. Costa de los Pinos features pretty coves and is surrounded by lush pine forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja Hotel Costa De Los Pinos
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja Costa De Los Pinos, Spain - Majorca