“Dreadful - worst meal I had in Mallorca” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ristorante La Piazzetta SL.

Ristorante La Piazzetta SL.
Calle Golf, 07550 Costa De Los Pinos, Majorca, Spain
639672026
Website
Improve this listing
“Dreadful - worst meal I had in Mallorca”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

After having some incredible dining experiences in Mallorca we were unfortunate to try this restaurant one night whilst staying at the Eurotel. Ambience 0 - and food even worse. My husband had a seafood pasta which looked like everyone's leftover seafood piled onto it and cooked in a foil bag. It was only edible with a lot of salt added to it as it had no flavour at all. I had a salmon and tuna tartare which was basically just chopped onion and had no flavour whatsoever. We ate as quickly as possible, paid and left. Do not recommend.

Visited August 2013

London
“Stunning food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Truly Superb Italian restaurant near the Son Servera golf course, well worth a visit if you are staying in the area. We enjoyed antipasti to start followed by sea bass, fillet of beef, and chateaubriand. All beautifully cooked with fresh high quality ingredients and served with great expertise. The staff are attentive and overall this restaurant far exceeded expectations. The owner told us that he has been here 15 years and has a loyal client base who return regularly, this is no surprise given the quality of food and service, and given half a chance, we would come back too! Absolutely Wonderful.

Visited August 2013
Essex
“Great if you are German!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I took my two teenage children to this restuarant whilst on holiday in Costa Los Pinos, My husband was not with us as he was joining us later in the holiday and I'm not sure if his presence would have made a difference or if it was simply because we were not German but the service certainly very poor,
When we arrived the restaurant was quite empty so we received our drinks and starters quite quickly however once it filled up with a few tables of Germans who were obviously regulars we were virtually ignored. We waited for an hour between our starters and our main courses and although my daughter enjoyed her spaghetti served in a gient parmesan my son and I were very disapponted with our main course of ravioli which was very dry. We didn't bother with desserts or coffee as we were tired of waiting and when we finally got our bill we simply left the money on the table and nobody took it or even bothered to say goodbye. We will not be returning!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Southampton
“Italian food done well.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The restaurant is on the edge of the golf course, and has a fabulous seating area with a pleasing ambiance. My black truffle pasta was done extremely well and left me wanting more. My husbands simple tomato spaghetti made an impressive entrance inside a massive wheel of Parmesan, which was then scraped by hand to produce the shavings for his meal. Other patrons fish dishes appeared amazing and were hand filleted table side. A good find in a quiet place.

• Visited July 2012