Officially the hotel has 4 stars, but the real number is ONE star!
Here are the arguments:
- the furniture is old and in bad condition;
- the bathrooms are dirty and the toilets are not working properly;
- there are signs of old water damages on the walls;
- the hotel's personnel (reception, bar, cleaning) are extremely unpolite and rude.
- there is no luggage room: if your flight is after 11:00 then you have only one optionm: leave your luggage somewhere at the entrance hall where ANYBODY from the main street can come!
On top of all, there is a deposit, 20 EURO, you must pay for the AC and TV remote controls!
My recommendation: unless you don't have any other choice while being in Ayia Nappa, do not book a room at Thalassaki Holiday Village!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis Resort enjoys a prime location in the famous tourist destination of Ayia Napa in Cyprus. Atlantis Resort is a holiday village resort with 119 rooms and suitable for families and couples. The key location of the hotel offers the guest a direct access to a wonderful sandy beach and an easy access to the worldwide known Nissi beach. A number of bars, restaurants and traditional Cypriot taverns are available within walking distance. The center of Ayia Napa with the famed bars and clubs are only 10 to 15 minutes walking distance. Guests can relax to the outdoor swimming pool or they can choose the indoor swimming pool. Atlantis Resort organizes various entertaining activities throughout the day for the whole family such as pool games, occasional folkloric show and special theme buffet nights. On the property grounds of the resort, there is also activities pool, children's paddle, a tennis court, a fitness centre, games area, children's playground and mini shop. The hotels offers two basic room types, both comfortable and spacious. Studios are open plan lounge with kitchenette, A/C unit, direct-dial telephone, TV with radio channels, oven, kettle, toaster, mine fridge, safe box, bath/shower, balcony or verandah. One Bedroom Apartments offers a one twin bedded room with A/C unit, direct dial telephone, safe box. Also an open plan lounge with kitchenette, TV with radio channels, oven, kettle, toaster, mini fridge, bath/shower, balcony or verandah. Atlantis Resort's indoor restaurant, Aphrodite, serves local and international dishes. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of cocktails and special coffees at the Okeanos Cocktail Bar. The hotel offers various meal programs for the guests such as breakfast, half board and All Inclusive. Hotel also provides conference facilities. The conference room offers conference facilities for up to 200 persons. Free parking is available on site for the guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Atlantis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.