My experience in Tsokkos Hotel was average. I stayed there for 16 days during Summer 2012. When I arrived the hotel room was being cleaned, once checked in I was happy enough. The rooms were large enough, but it was a 6 person room which only 4 beds and 2 make shift beds which were quite annoying. There was a small kitchen unit with the basics; a sink, fridge, and 2 hobs. Our first few days were nice, the bar food in the hotel was nice and the drinks were well priced. The only main problem was the music. There was a massive speaker nailed to our balcony and the music began at 10am which meant we had a bad sleep every night. The music was extremely loud and if you just want to relax by the pool this is definitely not the hotel for you. The music ran from 10am until about 7pm, and then there was about an hour break until it started again until around 11 or 12 at night. There were cleaners which came about twice a week and left the room very clean. The reception desk was open 24 hours which was handy so you could get help at any time. If you are going to go to this hotel get a room as high up as you can and make sure it’s not near a speaker. If you’re looking to party 24/7 this hotel will be perfect for you but if not I don’t advise you to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tsokkos Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa