Returned from Cyprus on 31st Oct 12 stayed at Tsokkos Paradise because only hotel available in Nissi Bay.Didnt want to unpack at first but the room grew on us, fresh linen and towels everyday.The pool area was great plenty of beds and always clean but we mostly went to the beach.The food was disgusting or should I say the fat and bones (not a lot of meat) the salads didnt look very appetising either so we ate out quite a lot of times after looking at the choice that night.It seemed like they couldnt wait to close for the season and were using up the left overs!!!
The public areas were very clean and tidy but the food and bar areas let it down.Wont be returning here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Tsokkos Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa