Returned from Cyprus on 31st Oct 12 stayed at Tsokkos Paradise because only hotel available in Nissi Bay.Didnt want to unpack at first but the room grew on us, fresh linen and towels everyday.The pool area was great plenty of beds and always clean but we mostly went to the beach.The food was disgusting or should I say the fat and bones (not a lot of meat) the salads didnt look very appetising either so we ate out quite a lot of times after looking at the choice that night.It seemed like they couldnt wait to close for the season and were using up the left overs!!!
The public areas were very clean and tidy but the food and bar areas let it down.Wont be returning here!!
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in April 2004, this excellent Holiday Village with spectacular view across the pool area, offers high quality service and luxurious comfort for relaxing and enjoyable stay. Set on a first class location, just few meters away from the famous golden beaches of the beautiful Macronissos Bay. Its tranquil setting combined with the charming complex and its personalized service makes it an excellent choice for families and couples. ... more less