Stayed here for 1 week half board. Good hotel plenty space for lounging by pool always sun loungers available, lovely big pool. Stayed in studio room ground floor (room 006) good size room but very small double bed with even smaller top sheet had to ask for second top sheet for maid which was provided with no problem. Saves fighting over the covers. Should just put twin beds in room. Nice big fridge and cooking facilities you so wished. Good direct access to pool area. Does have air con which worked at times. Food good plenty choice and well prepared loved the pancakes at breakfast. Small sandy beach across the road max 5 mins walk. Nissi beach 15-20 mins walk away. Ayia napa resort centre 40-50 mins walk away so quite a distance in going every night. There are pubs and restaurants around hotel but not many. Large supermarket close 3 mins walk away very good. Took option of late check out for €20 til 1800hrs but had to move rooms, moved to next block which was excellent room big 1 bed room appt with great air con and twin beds with we had this room for duration of holiday. Overall good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less