Stayed here for 1 week half board. Good hotel plenty space for lounging by pool always sun loungers available, lovely big pool. Stayed in studio room ground floor (room 006) good size room but very small double bed with even smaller top sheet had to ask for second top sheet for maid which was provided with no problem. Saves fighting over the covers. Should just put twin beds in room. Nice big fridge and cooking facilities you so wished. Good direct access to pool area. Does have air con which worked at times. Food good plenty choice and well prepared loved the pancakes at breakfast. Small sandy beach across the road max 5 mins walk. Nissi beach 15-20 mins walk away. Ayia napa resort centre 40-50 mins walk away so quite a distance in going every night. There are pubs and restaurants around hotel but not many. Large supermarket close 3 mins walk away very good. Took option of late check out for €20 til 1800hrs but had to move rooms, moved to next block which was excellent room big 1 bed room appt with great air con and twin beds with we had this room for duration of holiday. Overall good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in April 2004, this excellent Holiday Village with spectacular view across the pool area, offers high quality service and luxurious comfort for relaxing and enjoyable stay. Set on a first class location, just few meters away from the famous golden beaches of the beautiful Macronissos Bay. Its tranquil setting combined with the charming complex and its personalized service makes it an excellent choice for families and couples. ... more less