I stayed half-board at the Paradise Village. Overall it's a good base but it has seen better days. It could really do with being redecorated.
Location – across the road from the beach and about 20 minute ride from central Ayia Napa.
Food – there is a lot of choice of breakfast from fully cooked to cereals and fruit. The evening meal is some what different with no overall theme so you a mixed bunch of bland foods.
Staff – the reception and restaurant staff are polite and friendly. The night porter is great.
Apartment – my twin apartment/studio was room was clean and the bed was comfy. The shower was not great as the temperature changed constantly. I asked for a quiet room at the back as the bar can be loud at night.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in April 2004, this excellent Holiday Village with spectacular view across the pool area, offers high quality service and luxurious comfort for relaxing and enjoyable stay. Set on a first class location, just few meters away from the famous golden beaches of the beautiful Macronissos Bay. Its tranquil setting combined with the charming complex and its personalized service makes it an excellent choice for families and couples. ... more less