We stayed here for a week while attending a wedding at the Nissi Beach Hotel - it was a good base about 15 mins walk to Nissi Beach itself. I would stay at the Nissi Beach Hotel if your budget allows but if you are looking for a cheaper base you cant really fault the Tsokkos. Pool area is fantastic and great for kids and families. Only thing I would say is the food wasnt great, it wasnt bad BUT if you are going all inclusive you may find issue with it on a day-to-day basis. We went half board and really only stayed for breakfast.
All the stay were friendly and everything you need is there. Good base but not the luxury of somewhere like Nissi Beach Hotel.
In saying all this I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in April 2004, this excellent Holiday Village with spectacular view across the pool area, offers high quality service and luxurious comfort for relaxing and enjoyable stay. Set on a first class location, just few meters away from the famous golden beaches of the beautiful Macronissos Bay. Its tranquil setting combined with the charming complex and its personalized service makes it an excellent choice for families and couples. ... more less