We stayed here for a week while attending a wedding at the Nissi Beach Hotel - it was a good base about 15 mins walk to Nissi Beach itself. I would stay at the Nissi Beach Hotel if your budget allows but if you are looking for a cheaper base you cant really fault the Tsokkos. Pool area is fantastic and great for kids and families. Only thing I would say is the food wasnt great, it wasnt bad BUT if you are going all inclusive you may find issue with it on a day-to-day basis. We went half board and really only stayed for breakfast.
All the stay were friendly and everything you need is there. Good base but not the luxury of somewhere like Nissi Beach Hotel.
In saying all this I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tsokkos Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa