Just returned from 2 weeks at Tsokkos Paradise Village.
had a great time, lovely village type location, rooms clean & basic, maids service everyday, gardens very pretty, lovely pool, plenty of sunbeds around it. Food very good always a great selection, Waiting staff very friendly and helpful, work very hard.
Mini disco for the children 8.15 every night is fun but very repetative! Chocolateee!! every night!! drove us mad!...shame there was nowhere to sit in comfort to drink in the evenings! WiFi very expensive 4 euro's for an hour!! crazy!! not sure we would go back, but it was a lovely holiday...we like the beach best and even though the beach was close it was a walk in the HOT sun and sunbeds and Umbrellas are expensive we paid 10 euro's a day for 3 beds and one Umbrella..I think Paradise Village should have some beds set aside for all inclusive holidays makers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Tsokkos Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa