Went in May 2012 and really enjoyed ourselves. Although it's a trek (40 mins walk) down to Ayia Napa, don't let that put you off. Buses stop regularly outside the hotel and are cheap.
The hotel is clean, daily maid service is excellent and the layout of the pool etc cannot be faulted. If you've got kids, they are always visible.
The food/drink staff couldn't do enough for us, and George the Night Porter is a 'Gentleman', always willing to help. The entertainment staff are chirpy, accessible and really get involved with ALL holidaymakers.
Would I go back? Without a doubt!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Tsokkos Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa