When we got der we were open minded until we struggled with our suit cases up a whole heap of stairs and a long walk to our rooms... Finally got into our rooms first thought it was ok very very basic nothing to shout about. My friends room on the other hand their a/c was drippin, their camp bed was broken and they had ants in the bath. Their were ants in both rooms which we had to deal with, I think we did well considering there were 17 females.
The pool side was the best bit it was ALWAYS lively and had nice staff who worked there and the food was good too. There were always games and activies going on which was cool. It was very central to the sqaure it was about a 5 minute walk away which was good especially on the nights were you wanted to have a drinik or two. It also wasnt far from the beach, it took like 5-10 minutes in the cab and we paid like 2 euro's each.
Over all Ayia Napa was the palce to be, the hotel was liveable but I wouldnt go back there, maybe next time were gona try a villa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments are ideally located right in the heart of Ayia Napa center and near to beautiful sandy beaches. This complex features Deseo Pool Lounge which offers the ultimate pool experience in which to cool down and relax. The welcoming and hospitable atmosphere makes it a popular choice and guests return back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Tsokkos Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa