“Excellence with Style” 5 of 5 stars
Review of So White Boutique Suites

You added So White Boutique Suites to your Saves list
So White Boutique Suites
5.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   103 Nissi Avenue | P.O. Box 30440, Ayia Napa 5343, Cyprus   |
Ranked #72 of 106 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellence with Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I had the pleasure to visit the hotel this May for a weekend .The whole experience was just splendid.
Everything was so great I was depressed I couldn't stay more than a weekend.The hotel itself is a work of art and the facilities are absolutely amazing.The pool is so glamorous especially at night with the varying color themes, one of the best I have seen,the rooms had an amazing ambiance with mood changing color control designed in minimalist style, and extra size beds. A 5* hotel with 5* employees which provided a friendly and expedient service. I cannot express my appreciation to Natasa, Yiota and everyone else that made this experience truly unforgettable.
The Hotel is situated next to golden beach and the beach club bar/restaurant is practically on the waves. Great place to relax after sunbathing with a signature cocktail by Eftim, be sure to try it when you visit. if you are looking for an upscale beach resort to relax and forget your daily hassles 'So white' is definitely worth considering.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We had a bachelorette party for 3 days at the hotel. We have no words to express our gratitude to the amazing staff; marie, Alex, Lisa, Adoni, Ali, Anna, svetlana and more!!! We were treated like royalty!
The only disappointing thing was the food... It was no way on a rank of five stars hotel... Either then that: it was a dream !!!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Berkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

"So White" was "So Nice" We arrived late on Saturday night and was greeted with smiles by the receptionist. We had booked a superior suite and was later offered an upgraded to either a room with a private pool or hot tub. We choose a hot tub, as the pool was so quiet we felt it was just ours anyway. The room was extremely clean, the bed was so comfortable with a fresh crisp white duvet. The shower area was fitted with a huge head and spa jets large windowi loved the underfloor heating, the room was stocked with tolieties and they bathrobes and slippers are a good touch.

Dinning
The food at Blu for breakfast was good, freshy made pancakes, and perectly cooked omlettes was enough to make me smile. I did miss having a selection of yogurts.
Lunch
We were dining all inclusive and tried the pizza at the pool bar (very tasty....maybe a little too much cheese) and we had a meze one afternoon accomplimented with ozzo! This was amazing.
Dinner
Unfortuantly the beach resturant wasnt ready but we were happy to dine out in the evenings anyway, there are some great places to eat a little walk from the hotel. Try the 5th floor at Adams park hotel "the glasslouge" you will not be dissapointed.

I loved the light feature in everyroom it lite the hotel up at night multioloured (but far from chavy).

The pool was lush, beach towels are provided and the beds are large and comfortable, they have shaded double beds for a more intimate experiance.

The staff were amazing, friendly & helpful. We actually came home with some really nice friendships, great memories.....

We are looking forward to going back for longer when the season opens fully.

I reccomend seeing the sunrise, (about 15 mins away in a cab) in Cape Greco.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Geneva, Switzerland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I am attracted by the name Boqutiuqe hotel and the nice picture and booked for one night stay last Sunday with my husband. The interior of the room, depends on your mood, you could call it minimalist or empty. Depsite it's quite a new hotel, the interior is already showing wearing. (due to cheap quality).The worst is the buffect dinner and breakfast. We booked it for 150Euro plus extra for the dinner. A real no go !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Before reading any comments at all read this.

No lies just the truth from a well travelled man and his family.

We have just returned from an all inclusive basis stay at So White Boutique in Aya Nappa.

When we arrived we were slightly put off by the building and how it initially looks, but that immediately changed once inside the reception, all staff in a completely white outfit with the men sporting a aqua blue tie, the decor was white throughout but not to the point of being clinical, the lighting was subtle but yet very impressive.

We noticed that the hotel was very quiet with hardly any activity within the reception area, we were told it was due to the start of the season, a term which became so often used it was almost expected, but yet true due to it being early April.

We were checked in speedily and shown to our room, the room was clean and spacious with its own kitchen, pool, large bathroom with bath and Plasma TV, free internet throughout the hotel, the design of the room was good and the beds very comfy.

We then went to dinner, OMG (oh my god) amazing / fantastic / almost to the point of incredible, it was one of the best restaurants I have ever visited, almost to Michelin standard, and for this to be experienced in the main restaurent that was used for the buffet was good. The food was amazing no matter what time of the day, morning, lunchtime and evening meal a totally good experience.

While sat having our meal and overlooking a well lit pool, the buildings opposite changed colours, reds, blues, pinks, it was a heavenly concept that so white have managed to create. it was like iv never experienced 5 star before, in fact if you imagine always going on a 2 star then having the pleasure of a 5 star is the type of jump I'm now describing my experience to be.

The chairs in the Restaurent need to have cushions as my wife complained to me re having corrugated lines on the back of her legs.

Yet again it wasn't busy and it was explained that it was early in the season.

The week went well, the service from the staff is without doubt fantastic, so much so that I could name all staff.

The motto for whole hotel was

"YES"

Now what is the question

I thought this was a good motto to have, but to keep up to it I thought would be impossible but yet again they succeeded every single time, it will be interesting to see if the service remains when the hotel hits full swing.

The pools were cold but warmed up during the day, the sunbeds are fantastic, the size of a double bed and the cushioning was so comfy it was so easy to relax and fall asleep.

They were extremely sturdy with a good choice of heights and easily adjusted to your requirements.

Pool side service was always available and they regularly came to ask if you needed anything, with a clearing service as soon as you had finished.

When visiting the bar, I found the drinks are very good, high standard, plenty of ice on offer and loads of staff ensuring a fast service.

They had a quiet evening area which was lovely and secluded and not far from the bar which was also served by waiting on staff.

The entertainment had yet to start so I can not comment on this, the gym was non existent and I was informed it was an error by 'on the beach' but they do have plans to have one.

The whole holiday was fantastic and amazing and you have to visit it to believe it, the attitude that the staff had to fulfil all requirements was also very good.

If I could transfer the pictures and the experiences in my head on to a possible visitor to so white, then without doubt you would simply book and enjoy, and experience what we have.

If you have any questions at all then respond to this and I will answer what you need to know if I in fact know

Geoff and Alex from Leeds

• Stayed April 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Before reading any comments at all read this.

No lies just the truth from a well travelled man and his family.

Yet again it wasn't busy and it was explained that it was early in the season.

The motto for whole hotel was

"YES"

Now what is the question

On leaving I spent some time with the management team giving them my input on both good and bad points, it will be interesting to see if any of the points raised will be actioned, already booked to return later in the year and taking the kids !!!

More posts to follow.

Geoff and Alex from Leeds.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Peyia, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I took a long weekend break at the So White Hotel. The lady at the reception desk was very polite and very helpful.The rooms were very modern and clean, mood lighting in all rooms was excellent and so relaxing. The bed with its memory mattress was great one of best night's sleep I've had in any hotel. The pool and the surrounding buildings looked amazing at night. There is a supermarket just across the road from the hotel, though there are no bars or restaurants which we quite liked as it made the whole area nice and peaceful. Ayia Napa itself is approximately 3km away, Taxi costing around €10. The only down side to the Hotel is that it doesn't have a car park, though we were told to park in the Supermarket car park just across the road. Excellent hotel, service 2nd to none. Looking forward to our 2nd visit in May

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple