“Great staff and service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 146 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Greek, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Coffee & Tea, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Markham, Ontario
“Great staff and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I will gladly suggest this restaurant solely based on the excellent service we received by our wait staff, especially Stephanie. She provides high quality customer service that is rarely seen these days. Food was better than expected for typical tourist fare. My husband and I enjoyed our Fish Meze and our daughter said her pasta was one of the best meals she had had during our two weeks in Cyprus. Price was very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
“What an amazing friendly restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

what a gem of a restaurant! The staff were so lovely. This was our second trip to Ayia Napa and I'm sad to say on our first holiday we didn't venture to Rachael's, however towards the end of our second holiday here looking for a late night bite we gave it a go and I'm so glad we did, we ended up eating here 3 nights in a row. The garlic mushrooms to start was lovely and large enough to be a main, I had carbonara the first night and it was the best carbonara I've ever eaten, on subsequent nights I was torn between having the carbonara which I knew was great or trying something new and Stephanie our lovely waitress offered me a half portion of carbonara and of my other choice which one night was lasagne and one night moussaka both good choices, and a half portion this was not! I ate like a king.They also do amazing curry sauce. I would definitely recommend this place, I can't wait to go back next year. See you all soon x

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great food Great staff it is a must go to restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have been going to Raphaels for over 7 years with family friends and on our own it is a must place to go and enjoy Cyprus food and many other dishes but most of all you will be made very welcome at all times.

• Visited July 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant experience in Ayia Napa.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We ate here around 3 times and loved every meal we ate.
The staff are so attentive and polite and enthusiastic about their customers.
Order the moussaka because it is to die for.
The food is all reasonably priced.
Definitely give it a go if you're eating out.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Service on every occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We ate here about 4 times in the week we stayed as we just loved the place! The staff we're sooooo cheery and happy! Their enthusiasm for our hospitality was free 'funky' cocktails after our meals! Food range was superb, they cater for all really! Chicken & mash was bloody delightful as well as the spaghetti carbonara was one of the best I've ever tasted. Definitely recommend going here for a decent priced delicious meal with great hosts!
Don't forget to give that bell a ring when you leave the restaurant to show your gratitude!! :D