“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Senator Hotel Apartments

Save Saved
You added Senator Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Senator Hotel Apartments
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Yianni Ritsou Street 21 | P.O. Box 30040, Ayia Napa 5340, Cyprus   |
Ranked #23 of 102 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Limassol, Cyprus
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel is very modern and nice. Rooms are clean and spacious. The swimming pools were absolutely fantastc!! Staff is friendly.. I would choose this hotel to stay again. It is also very close to the square and close enough to nissi beach if you own a car..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We came as a young couple at the start of party season but didn't want to party and be surrounded by rowdy drunk teenagers. We had a number of lads holidays in the hotel but late at night if the noise got too loud the staff dealt with those responsible effectively. The hotel is close enough to the square and strip to walk to quickly but is far enough that none of the noise could be heard. Staff were very friendly and helpful. This is my second stay at this hotel would definately go again.

• Stayed June 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Whilst attending our son's wedding in May of this year, my husband fell ill on the last day of our holiday and ended up in hospital for two and a half weeks. The insurance company eventually put me at the Senator Apartments.
The welcome I recieved was excellent, all english speaking and couldn't do enough to help me, ask how I was and my husband too. The accomodation and facilities were well equipted and clean.
In particular I would like to thank Debbie behind the bar for her thoughtfulness and help during my stay, which was very distressing for myself, being on my own. She went out of her way to ask how I was, put me in touch with a reliable taxi service and even offered, on her day off to help me with medical reports.
All the reception staff were lovely, but in particular one very kind lady called Linda made my husband a home made rice pudding, which I was having great difficulty obtaining in Cyprus!!! My husband was not eating but was asking for rice pudding.....her husband and her even took me to the hospital on her day off.
I really cannot thank everyone at the Senator enough.
Kind regards
Karen

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Me and a friend stayed at this hotel in June 2013. we ended up coming a day late, but were still welcomed into the hotel by the reception staff. 2wenty's had their own block, thin walls meant that you could here everything! but wasn't too much of a problem! The hotel food was lovely and at a decent price. Happy hour 8-10pm - 2 for 1 on cocktails. Really nice drinks and everyone at the bar was lovely and very helpful, telling us the best places to go at night and sorting things out for us! over all a lovely place to stay and probably one of the best in napa! only thing that got slightly annoying was people knocking at our door trying to sell us tickets. Definitely would go back to this hotel!

Snettisham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed here in June 2011 for a wedding & the accommodation was in a perfect position and of a really high standard. We were only here for 5 days but we felt really welcome & the staff were really friendly. The hotel has 2 pools, a bar & restaurant and a games room which was perfect for us. The strip was literally 5-10 minutes walk away and we really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
kilkenny ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Just returned from a ten day stay at the senator with my husband and 13yr old son we LOVED every minute of it booked through travel republic got an exceptional deal ( 40% less than any other site ) on arrival check in was flawless we arrived at 3am and nothing was any bother given air con and safety box and all necessary information on entering our room i was delighted to discover it was a newly refurbished one bed which was of a very high standard room was spotless and a special mention to our cleaning lady so nice always smiling. It's a 5min walk to the madness of napa but far enough away not to be disturbed by the noise only the revelers returning at ungodly hours which is to be expected after all this is napa, after a few nites u learn to block it out. A special mention to the irish lady never got her name sorry, but she was delighted to hear an irish accent and was very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. Only negative was my son found the extra bed in the living room was not very comfortable. We will definitely return

Room Tip: ask for a newly refurbished room we stayed in room 109 to the front of the building
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
London, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with three of my girlfriends in June 2013. When we arrived we were welcomed by our rep - Ryan, probably the best rep you will ever come across. The reception area is spacious and clean. There are three pools, as lovely as they look in pictures they're not the same in real-life! We found one of the reception ladies to be very rude, we asked her for directions and it seemed as if she couldn't even be bothered to help us out, we ended up exploring and finding our own way around. we arrived at our room, we were surprised to find that there was only one bedroom with two beds, so two were in the bedroom and two were on the uncomfortable sofa beds, made even worse by the fact you can hear EVERYTHING in the corridor! You have to pay for aircon but if you have the windows open it eases the heat. Everytime we ate in the bar/cafe the salad was very dry and seemed as if it was left in the sun for days! On our last day we found the biggest cockroach I have ever seen in my life in our room! As you can imagine, 4 girls and a cockroach was not fun, we called reception to see if they could remove it for us, the best they could offer was spray which we had to collect from reception! The hotel is close to the bars and clubs but would recommend getting a taxi to the beach! all in all was an average hotel, but you get what you pay for I suppose!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Senator Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!