“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 106 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Essex, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Me and my family had a 2 week holiday at the louitsiana in 2012 we loved it so much we have booked to come back again this year with more family members, hotel spotless and staff very friendly, can't wait to return in 11 days time xx

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
loutsiana, Front Office Manager at Loutsiana Hotel Apts, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
we look forward to seeing you again soon, we are sure you will enjoy yourselves again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Finnish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Just got back from Loutsiana and was gutted to leave. Our 3rd stay here as we couldn't find anywhere that comes close to the lovely Loutsiana.

The apartments are spotless. Cleaned regular with clean towels and sheets. Very modern, plenty of room. Upstairs balconies are quite small for 4 people but didn't sit out there much anywhere.

Pool area is clean, tidy, plenty of sunlounges, close to the shop and bar for drinks and snacks. Bar staff were very friendly and very very hard working. All of them. Reception staff are very friendly and helpful.

Air conditioning is an extra but then it usually is and we expected this. Had aircon in the bedroom for my 2 boys and myself and hubby had a fan which was fine in the living area. Wi-Fi is also an extra at up to €50 for 10 days and connects 2 devices.

Bus stop (101) right outside and will take you right to Paralimini for €1.50 or you can get off anytime. The bus coming back (102) stops a little down the road. Food is excellent. From breakfast to evening meal. Plenty of entertainment to keep you entertained. (Bon Jovi was definetly my favourite).

It is quite far out from the lively strip but thats why we like it so much. You can walk down to Ayia Napa which my family done on a few occasions but it is tiring in the heat but a lovely walk.

All in all i could never book to stay anywhere else in Ayia Napa. It is by far the nicest, cleanest looking accomodation. Coming back from town in the night you will not see anywhere that is as pretty by night as Loutsiana.

Missing it allready and not been home 24 hours yet :(

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
loutsiana, Front Office Manager at Loutsiana Hotel Apts, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to seeing you next year
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very Nice Place to stay at gets cleaned daily lovely apartments staff working at the reception and bar are friendly and are always up for a joke pool is Excellent and a supermarket in the Grounds Beautiful sights and always stuff to do there beach close by

Stayed July 2014
It is good that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you come again
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed as a couple at the beginning of June.
The hotel itself is really nice and the rooms are really well decorated.
The staff were really polite and helpful, the guy on reception, Andrew especially.
There is a bus stop right outside the hotel which only costs a couple of euro and takes you right down to the strip, amongst other places. I wouldn't recommend walking as it did take us quite a while and a couple of buses passed us in the mean time. If you're going to get a taxi, make sure you decide on a price before getting in as they tried to rip us off a couple of times.
The waterpark is situated 5 mins up the road from the hotel.
We only ever had snack food in the hotel which was nice.
The snack bar round the corner though is awesome, we only ate there once but we wished we'd of eaten there more.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
loutsiana, Front Office Manager at Loutsiana Hotel Apts, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hi.
It is good to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments have
been passed onto Andrew.
Ayrshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

The Loutsiana is situated right at the edge of Ayia Napa beside the waterpark. This is no hardship however as there's a bus stop right outside the hotel with buses every 20 minutes into Ayia Napa centre and beyond. All the drivers speak good English (and Russian!) and are good at calling out the attractions at each stop. Tickets are a flat rate E1.50. There's also a plentiful supply of cruising stretch limo type taxis which will take up to six people into the centre for E6.00

The Loutsiana itself is super-clean and the apartments spacious, each with its own veranda. As it's only two stories high, it feels much more human scale than a high-rise hotel. The restaurant is good - probably better than anywhere else in Ayia Napa - where we found all the restaurants were much of a muchness. If you are considering self-catering, it's important to be aware of the cost of basic foodstuffs in Cyprus, as everything is considerably more expensive than in the UK. Beer's much the same price as here though.

The Loutsiana staff were all pleasant and helpful and seemed happy at their work, mind you it was still early in the season! The pool area was clean and well maintained, the only minus was the number of sun loungers, there could be a shortage if the place was full of guests.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay at the loutsiana.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
loutsiana, Front Office Manager at Loutsiana Hotel Apts, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
we are very pleased that you enjoyed your holiday and thank you for your nice review
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Me and my Partner arrived at loutsiana apartments on the 25th June. my first impression was just outstanding. Checking in at reception the guy was very welcoming and professional, the apartment overall was lovely very clean and well decorated. This is by far the best holiday I have ever been on! the staff work extremely hard its crazy! I do not understand how any one who could of had a poor review on here! Ignore all the negative reviews they are just simply not true.
me and my boyfriend are only in our early 20`s so as you can see we are a young couple. Any young people looking to stay here you will have a brilliant time the bar is open till whatever time , you can buy 8 drinks and 2 shots of only 20 euro`s!!! only down fall is you will need to get a taxi to the strip its 10 euros there but if there is a group of you its nothing.
Pool area is really nice as well only down fall is there is no music AT one end of the pool but nothing to big to moan about. You are a 10 min walk from the beach its not far at all, best thing as well we went to the kandi beach party! OMG it was amazing free bar till 11 deffo advise to go there but to warn you it is 50euros a ticket but its worth it trust me!
I would also advise to go to nissi beach its a lot more lively that the macronissos beech, You can get a bus for only 1.50 which is nothing don't get taxis all the time just get the bus its right outside the hotel.
The hotel food was brilliant plenty of options to pic from, waiter/waitress fantastic, chef brilliant just everything was so good, entertainment at night was amazing.
My overall stay was outstanding I could not thank the staff enough and truly honoured to experience the time ive had at loutsiana apartments.
WOULD DEFFIANTLY ADVISE TO STAY HERE!!! :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
loutsiana, Front Office Manager at Loutsiana Hotel Apts, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Hello Kayla
Thank you for your review and nice comments. It will be a pleasure to see you again
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Before going out there I read some reviews that gave me mixed emotions about the place. However on arrival myself and four friends were met by Andrew who was sooooooo pleasant throughout the holiday. I've read stuff about him being rude but I honestly don't believe that. No matter what time we came home he was always there smiling waiting to give us our keys and any messages we had. When one of our friends was unbelievably ill (won't lie it was due to alcohol) the staffed laughed and joked along with us and helped us get her to our room.

The rooms were quite simple but really nice I will say it is better to have only 2 people in the room as the pull out takes up so much space. There were a couple negatives like the fact you have to pay for aircon and wifi. The wifi only connects to one device at a time as well. There are a lot of ants about but if you have half a brain you'd know not to leave food out in that kind of weather. The rooms are cleaned everyday or every second day, towels changed, floor mopped etc. Staff let the,selves in after knocking, nothing was touched we even gave them permission to come in while we were fast asleep after a night out. The pool is off limits after like 10 or 11 as it is cleaned every night.

If you're on a young person's holiday or just want to get into the town I DO NOT ADVISE WALKING. It's about a 10 minute drive (approx 10EUR) however the walk is ridiculous in the heat. It is by a beach but that's Macronissos (not sure I've spelled it right) not Nissi beach which is more lively. I went into some other hotels closer to the strip and honestly they were disgusting and dirty and loud at all hours of the day.

Also the food was not that bad at all. I read about hot dogs and rubbish bacon but I know that their omelettes are divine and their burgers and wings are lovely too. I'm not too sure about their entertainment as I didn't attend but I did hear some karaoke that sounded like a great laugh. There's not much around except a restaurant or two and two supermarkets all in walking distance.

I quite liked the place and enjoyed my stay. I would stay there again. Loved all the staff they were all fantastic!!
Stayed August 2013

Room Tip: Maybe get one upstairs to avoid ants