“We loved it, as usual...hope to make it 10 years nex year!” 5 of 5 stars

Asterias Beach Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Nissi Avenue | P.O. Box 30087, Ayia Napa 5340, Cyprus   |
Ranked #14 of 106 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“We loved it, as usual...hope to make it 10 years nex year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

We haven't ever written a review on this hotel, even though we've been going for the last 9 years and that's because we'd like to keep this hotel a secret and all to ourselves :-) ! ! !
However, that's a little selfish of us so this year we will share our thoughts. Our 9th year of visiting & we loved every minute of our 3 weeks, didn't want to leave & could have stayed for much longer. The hotel has the best staff and management, all willing to make your stay perfect. The hotel renovations this year were great & gave the lobby/bar area a whole new feel to the hotel & we look forward to seeing the other planned renovations due, next year. Great that everything was included in the all inclusive price this year & the food was fab as always....although would be nice to have some new themes. Can't rate this hotel & it's staff enough. Just a great place to holiday! Burns Family July 2011

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
phadjisotiriou, Owner at Asterias Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
I am grateful to you for your kind comments. I am extremely happy you had a lovely time staying with us.
I particularly look forward to reading repeat guests' reviews; yours sure helps make all the hard work and expense feel it was worth it.
Drop me an email, to any of our email addresses, with any new "Dinner Buffet Themes" suggestions you might like to see us try. I should mention here that the Asterias is planning the addition of a speciality restaurant with poolside dinning. Plans aren't finalised yet but changes are afoot!
Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

The rooms were great with wonderful views and a lovely buffet breakfast.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
The hotel is located on one of the nicest beaches in the Island.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
I am grateful to you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
Come back soon.
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We recently visited the Asterias Beach hotel. It was a dream experience. The pool are was lovely, with a full view of the crystalline sea. The beach was at the end of the path and the sea there is clear and beautiful. The food at the hotel was excellent and there was a great variety. The manager of the hotel, George, did everything he could to make our stay the best one we've ever had. All of the staff were friendly and helpful and I was impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the place. Now that I've found this hotel, I will be sure to make it my destination every time I am in Cyprus.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
phadjisotiriou, Owner at Asterias Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
I am very much obliged to you for your praise. Please be assured, however, that every one in the Asterias team is aware of the importance of not resting on their laurels. Each and every one is trained to ceaselessly work towards delivering the best possible holiday experience to you!
I look forward to welcoming you back and thank you.
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

At the Asterias you get a very warm welcome. Everyone is very helpful. Rooms are well maintained,food is excellent and lots to choose from.very good pool area,nice sandy beach and walkways.Very good evening entertainment and excellent cocktails. If you want a nice quiet friendly hotel on the outskirts of busy Aypa Napa then this is for you. I keep returning and still enjoying this very special hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
phadjisotiriou, Owner at Asterias Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
I am very much obliged to you for your warm praise.
I confess I share your sentiments regarding holiday accomodation: clean, civilised, good food and service, perfectly located right on a beautiful beach, excellent facilities and just enough activities to keep the kids and the hyperactive busy is best! For the night owls the miriad of night clubs and bars are a mere 10 minute taxi ride away.
Scarborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

the hotel is beautiful and very morden and our room was fantastic. the staff were very friendly and we didnt have to worry about anything.
we also enjoyed the food in the hotel restaurant, it was perfect every time.
we havent had great holiday like that in a very long time.
i and my girlfriend strongly suggest to stay in this hotel and you would not be dissapointed!! everything is perfect!! thank you again
Yevgeny B

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
phadjisotiriou, Owner at Asterias Beach Hotel, responded to this review, June 27, 2011
I am grateful to you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I am pleased to read you had a restful and fulfilling holiday. Come back soon.
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

Early of this month, we stayed at Asterias Beach Hotel with wife and two children. Excellent quality of food, comfortable rooms, nice swimming pool and sea view. I been three years earlier at this hotel. It seems that new general manager did excellent job, which is reflected upon the high quality of its staff, on goog food and quality of service. I believe customer satisfaction is increased a lot in this hotel. Definetely we will go back to this hotel very soon.

Jimmy and Family.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
phadjisotiriou, Owner at Asterias Beach Hotel, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
I am very much obliged to you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I am grateful to you for your encouraging words and pleased that you have noticed a change in the way our new manager does things. I can assure you there has been a vast improvement in staff morale since the change in manager which I can only expect to see reflected in greater guest satisfaction.
I look forward to welcoming you back.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I went to Asterias hotel with my girlfriend the last weekend. I can say that it was better than I expected. The staff was great, very polite and the service was fast. The room was ok and clean.

The location of the hotel is excellent next to the beach. You can even order drinks and food from the hotel and be served to the sunbeads. The sand was gold and the water very clean and warm.

The thing that impressed me more was the food. We were on fullboard so we ate in the hotel all our meals. The breakfast was very rich. The
lunch buffet and the dinner buffet
were always different with variety of food and absolutely delicious! Fortunately there was also a gym so a burned some calories there:)
The prices were also very good.

Overall I had a great time in Asterias and I will definitely come back.

Overall

• Stayed June 2011
phadjisotiriou, Owner at Asterias Beach Hotel, responded to this review, June 17, 2011
Sincere thanks for your encouraging review. Come back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ayia Napa
Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel
Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel
#16 of 106 in Ayia Napa
4.5 of 5 stars 692 reviews

Been to Asterias Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!