On the first day on check-in, we received the room no. 101, which is located directly above the bar. The music played until 11 pm and was too loud to actually sleep in that room. We were not happy about the noise and asked for a more quiet room, which we promptly receive.
The hotel has a nice garden and is located on the beautiful Nissi Beach. While on the beach you still have to pay for the parasol and chairs, you get a miniscule discount as a hotel guest. There are also snack bars called Petra and Puma on the Beach, which sell various Greek snacks like Tsatsiki or Halumi sandwiches rather on the pricy side. The quality of the food is good, not excellent, but neither bad.
5 Euros for 2 Chairs and 1 Parasol
And About 5 Euros for a sandwich.
Also there are several souvenir shops and restaurants close to the hotel, where we bought inflatable mattresses. We just booked B&B so we explored some of the restaurants close by and were not disappointed.
The hotel itself is not located directly in the center of the town. So if you wanna go to Ayia Napa you'll have to take a bus for about 3 stops. The bus stop is located on right next to the hotel.
Even tough from far the dinner buffet at the hotel looked nice, we preferred to eat out to get a taste of the local food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Tingo, getaroom.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach