This was supposed to be a holiday of a lifetime for my father following the death of my dear mother.it was probably the most expensive hotel that he has ever been on. The hotel room was very disappointing. For some reason we had a garden room with a connecting door to the adjacent room. This meant that we heard the occupants in the next room talking, vomiting, showering, playing football in their room, etc. The food varied from ok to good.Toddlers ran around day and night and the poor parents looked exhausted. The location was beautiful. The sea was a glorious shade of blue and the weather was fantastic.The staff ranged from attentive to disinterested. Back to the amazing Elysium Hotel in Paphos next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach