Just reading the other feedbacks of the hotel and I'm wondering wether we were on the same place, but we were there definetely :) but we are not that delighted as the others...for us the hotel was just a kind of medium category with an excellent location. The sevice wasn't immaculate, the reception didn't (doesn't) know the main tourist information things...even if they answered our questions, we realized that the response was not correct...we had only bed+breakfast, because we are always in the move, so we didn't want to stay close to the hotel for all day, and it was a good decision! The breakfast was a bit boring ( we spent there 10 nights) and not a 10/10 quality...we got married in Cyprus, but finally we chose the Town Hall as venue beacuse there were only few guests and as I have heard the bigger your party, the bigger attention you get from the hotel. I think it's 100% correct.
We had a great time there, we traveled a lot, visited to Paphos, Throdos mountain, Nicosia, Protaras and so on...but the hotel was just ok, not excellent or amazing for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach