We enjoyed a lovely week at the end of October 2012. The hotel is large and very well maintained. The grounds are so lovely and the gardens are lush and green. You are right on Nissi Bay beach so you don't have to walk anywhere. We alternated between pool and beach. Both were very clean and perfect for relaxing in the sun. On arriving in the hotel you are greeted with a cold drink and a warm wash cloth. (even at 3am) We were taken to our room which was made up nicely (see photo) and found a bottle of red wine and some fresh fruit. We were staying in a beach bungalow with sea view, and although our view was slightly blocked due to a giant palm tree (see photo), we enjoyed the shade of the tree later in the day and it offered a bit of extra privacy. The staff in the hotel were very helpful and friendly. Particularly Flora and Natalia. The staff work long hours and can often been seen at both breakfast and then dinner. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We don't usually attend welcome meetings, but I am glad we attended the one at Nissi Beach. All of the staff were there to welcome you and offer their services, including the management! We were told of the services on offer, day activities, info about the spa and we were given a free cocktail and some savoury treats too. Very professionally done and a very nice touch. We ate in the hotel for breakfast every day and the choice was excellent. A lot of the guests were German and from other countries in Europe so they really made an effort to meet all taste requirements and it was nice trying different breakfast traditions. There is so much choice. We ate in the restaurant at night twice too, and the food was of high quality. On the other nights we ventured out of the resort and walked into Aiya Napa. It is a 30 minute walk, but is completely flat and a pleasant well-it walk. During the day there is also a coastal walk into Aiya Napa which takes you through Sandy Bay, another beach, all the way to the main beach. We ate in a few lovely places, which I will review separately.
Nissi Beach is very family friendly, perfect for families with young children, but also for couples too. The evening entertainment was a great mix and the cocktails were fabulous.
We will definitely go back to Nissi Beach again as we were very happy with our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Despegar.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach