Great hotel, fantastic pool and very close to to the beach. Free beach towels which is a must and you can use them around the pool, and change them when you want. You get a daily supply of shampoo and shower gel's and clean towels everyday.
I would go back in a second if I was asked :)
A word of advice if you are getting a taxi anywhere, set your price before you get in. Also the bus is only one euro to get around the island, which is great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach