theres too much to write to be honest. our wedding was perfect, couldnt of asked for a better day. thanks to everyone, including marios, laura our wedding co ordinator and chris.
hotel was lovely, altough we were in a garden view room and it was a bit on the small side for 3 people. We were bed and breakfast an the breakfast was great. Plenty ov choice from bacon, eggs etc to yoghurts, fruit, cereal plus more.
The beach is fantastic, shallow for a long way out and very clean. And sunbeds were easy to get. We had to pay 2.50 euros per bed though which i thought we shouldnt since we were stayin in the resort hotel. beach bars are good for snacks and drinks.
pool area was very clean and great for just relaxing,
hotel is situated close to a supermarket, bars and restaurants and there is a money exchance straight opposite hotel.
All in all a superb two weeks and we cant wait to go back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach