We got married at this hotel on 7th July 2012 and i would like to share my experiences with any other couples planning on getting married here. We booked a year in advance and i must admit i was incredibly nervous as i had never been to Cyprus before and felt i had to fully rely on the wedding planner (Marios) to arrange everything for us. Well he definitely did not disappoint!! After months of emailing each other, we arrived in Cyprus to a beautiful, clean and tidy hotel. On the second day we met with our Thomas Cook wedding planner (Megan) who was a lovely girl and did everything she possibly could for us. We also met with Marios and Caroline on the second day and went through all the final arrangements for the wedding - it was so straight forward, they all knew exactly what they were doing and made us feel so comfortable and reassured. We stayed in Beach Bungalow (19) with a sea view and i will strongly recommend spending that little bit extra for this - The view was absolutely amazing! The day before the wedding we had a slight issue with the videographer (we wanted the whole day filmed as well as the photos) but Megan helped straight away and arranged for the Thomas Cook videographer to step in with just 4 hours notice. The company Thomas Cook use was Photo Papis (locally based in Cyprus) and i would recommend them to anyone - The DVD we had was perfect and it was with us the very next day! The wedding day itself was wonderful, Chris the master of ceremonies was brilliant at entertaining our 26 guests and we went on to have the BBQ Buffet - The food was incredible, all our guests enjoyed it. I note a few comments on here mention "conveyor belt weddings" and that is simply not the case. From my experience the hotel made us feel like we were the only ones to ever be married there! I think they have 3 weddings at day during the busy months and they did not clash or overlap in the slightest. The hotel through in plenty of little extra's - The bride gets 15% discount at the Spa, There is an in house hairdresser (Anna) who is very experienced and done a fab job. The flowers and wedding cake where better than we had imagined, and the beach was beautiful - Yes admittedly there was a lot of seaweed (i note from another comment someone was quite rude about the seaweed - How is that possibly the hotels fault!?) some men were on the beach EVERY DAY clearing it so they did the best they could. Everything about our holiday, wedding and honeymoon was perfect and i would recommend it to anyone! I would be more than happy to answer any questions just to share this brilliant experience.
Thank you Nissi Beach for the most amazing time of our lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach