“Me and my wife had our honeymoon at the...” 5 of 5 stars

Atlantica Aeneas Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Nissi Ave, Ayia Napa 5344, Cyprus   |
Ranked #15 of 106 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Inverness, Scotland
“Me and my wife had our honeymoon at the...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010

Me and my wife had our honeymoon at the Aeneas hotel and it was the best experience ever!! We really enjoyed the food. We had a room with pool acces, we loved it so much that we went to the beach only once). Staff were very polite and professional. Both restaurants were looking great. All that made that special holiday the best experience in our lifes. We will be back!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Cambridge, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

By far this was the best week i have ever experienced!! The hotel was beautiful and clean the staff were so friendly and ready to help at any moment!!! the food was spectacular breakfast, lunch and dinner... The pool was fantastic and so refreshing they had activities during the day and entertainment at night! and if you are looking for a fab night life all the Ayia Napa bars and clubs are only an 8-10 Euro taxi journey away!!! I would advise starting at fuzzy ducks and work your way up most drinks are 2Euros for 2drinks lus a free shot well worth it! The spa at the hotel was pure luxury and you are treated like royalty!!! By far an amzing holiday!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

What a fantastic holiday, we had a superior room and went all inclusive. The food was excellent, the hotel was very clean. The staff were very friendly. We never got fed up of the food there was always plenty of choice. The fish was very nice. We never had a bad meal. King Prawns were fantastic!! The deserts were very good as well. You can not really fault this hotel, the entertainment at night was not brilliant, but that did not bother us.

The pool was fantastic, plenty of sunbeds, but you do have to get down a bit earlier to get the spot you want.

The gym was excellent and so was the sauna and steam room, the indoor pool was nice and cold to cool off in.

Would recommend this hotel to any one.

Manchester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

Good Points.
Nice grounds, clean rooms, large swimming pool, plenty of sunbeds but be sure to get up early to grab a parasol. The food was very good but there was a tendency to spoil nice food with garlic. I couldn't eat the swordfish, prawns or mussels because they had been marinated in garlic.

Bad Points.
There was a lounge and bar area indoors where the live entertainment took place. When I say entertainment, it just wasn't my taste. There were several male singers and one female on different nights. The amps were turned up so it was impossible to sit and have a conversation at times. Far too loud. The television lounge was off the main lounge area, near reception so anyone watching the television (World Cup) would have heard the singers. All communal areas indoors were open plan.
There was an outside stage and seating for those who wished to be entertained with shows like 60's nights.
Those of us who decided to sit outside at the pool bar in the evening to get away from the music and have a cigarette were seated on plastic chairs with plastic tables and served drinks in plastic tumblers. Not 5 star treatment.
I had a terraced room on the ground floor and for the entire week had only lukewarm water. I had cold baths every day and had to fill a kettle to rinse my hair.

A nice hotel which could be a lot better. A separate lounge for those of us who don't want to listen to the entertainment would be a good thing. Nice comfortable outside seating would be a plus.

Would I go back again. Yes I would, but only if the price was right. We took advantage of the Thomson deal which offered an upgrade to All Inclusive for one penny. To be honest, if I had paid for the All Inclusive I would have felt I had been overcharged. The lager was good, the wine passable but the spirits were rough, even in cocktails. We ate late so tended only to go out for a walk after dinner so didn't venture into Ayia Napa at night. If I returned I would definitely go out in the evening.

I have tried to give a fair comment and based it on my husband's and my own opinion and comments from some fellow guests. I have to say that the staff were the nicest I have encountered in a holiday hotel, all very pleasant.

Tyne and Wear
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

We stayed in this hotel for our wedding and couldn’t ask for any more! The food is without a doubt the best food I have ever had in any hotel (I am very well travelled)

The hotel management up graded us to a suite, which had direct access to the swimming pool with our own entrance.

Despina who is the hotels PR manager and Charlotte the Thomson wedding planner could not have done any more for us and helped us plan our perfect wedding and suggested some fantastic ideas

The hotel is stunning and perfect in ever way

This hotel is more than a 5 star hotel it is a 7 and exceeded our expectations completely. It is a 30 seconds walk across the road to Nissi Bay beach, which is very convenient

If you are on your way to Cyprus to stay at this hotel I am very jealous and can guarantee that you will fully enjoy every service the staff provide, they go above and beyond the roles to make your stay the most enjoyable

nick8968
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

Well what can I say Absouloutely Fabbulous.. We went here to get married and it was fantastic the people the food the wedding couldn't of wished for a nicer place. nothing is to much trouble. Charlotte, and Despina thank you for making our day special you will always be remembered!! oh and not forgetting Androulou (Hairdresser) Tina(make-up) and stelios(duty Manager) the food was fantastic the suite was beautiful anything you wanted for your special day was nothing to much to ask for.They only do two wedding a day our was the only one so that was nice.Definaltley go All Inclsive you wont regret it the food choice was unbelieveable and the drinks menu fantastic the swim up bar with steve of course to make your cocktails and the other swim up bar which you could sit in the water had table and chairs the beach is gorgeous and very safe for children as very shallow for a long way out. As the saying goes you only get what you pay for and out of all the hotels by there we definately picked the best. how anyone can moan about this hotel I cannot believe as it was fantastic. if you want to no anyomre about this place then feel free to message me and i will get back to you. Thanks to everyone at the Atlnatica Aeneas Hotel for making our stay and wedding very special to us. xx

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

Booked Atlantica for a long weekend in May. It was my second stay there and i never regret i went to the same hotel again. Everyhing was super - food, pool, service. I highly recommend to book All inclusive, food in the hotel is absolutely fantastic.
Beware rooms in main building, the are old, not comfortable and very noisy.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo