Just returned from a weeks stay at the Dome.
* Rooms newly furnishedwhich were nice, shower has poor water pressure so takes a lifetime to wash and you can just about sit on your balcony with your knees against the wall.
* Food absoloutley terrible, always luke warm, couldnt make up a meal, flys pitching all over it, desserts , well jelly or choc-ice. Although the italian restaurant which basically is outside main restaurant was very nice.The rule of men to wear long trousers to dinner was a joke, most guets wore vest and shorts thats if they changed thier clothes at all in days!
* Hotel reception newly furnished and nice but rest of hotal very shabby and run down. Most bars the drinks were flat, and you have to pay for martini when on All inc package!
* Pool areas dirty, not cleaned in 7 days, rooms tidyied not really cleaned in a week. Staff rude especially receptionists!
* No kids club on last 2 days of hols, the only evening entertainment is by T.Cook reps, they try thier best but not entertainment that a 4*plus hotal should be providing.When we asked why these facilities were not available we were told it was end of season although T.Cook did not reduce thier price to reflect this. I paid £1.ooo (had a room on my own) all inc for a week!! Travelled with a family of 6 and it cost us all a lot of money.
So, to sum up... Four * plus price for a 2 * hotel. Would not return or recommend this hotel. I was very shocked when I arrived as I looked at the reviews on Trip advisor before I booked, obviously everyone has different standards. Good luck!!
So, to sum up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the relaxing, comfortable, fun packed, unique, luxury and ‘happiness included’ complete beach resort. Enjoy our leading Premium All Inclusive (PAI) for the most treasured moments! The Dome Beach Hotel and Resort is ideally situated on Makronissos area, west of Ayia Napa, in a quiet setting and extensive well cared exotic landscaped gardens of 40,000 square meters. This unique four star resort hotel lies directly on two natural sandy beaches, one awarded with the blue flag and the other private to the hotel. It is also rested between a peninsula of 19 rock-cut archaeological tombs dated back to 1872. It has a 480 m beach frontage and combines the very best service with the warmth of friendly and attentive Cypriot hospitality. The hotel offers a great choice of five restaurants (Buffet, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Diners) and four bars for unforgettable moments. The ideal choice for both families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Dome Beach Hotel & Resort PAI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dome Beach Ayia Napa
- Dome Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Hotel Dome Beach