“Lovely” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 146 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: THAI-CHINESE-JAPANESE & SUSHI BAR. Also a TEPPANYAKI table for LIVE cooking show by proffesional THAI chefs
Paralimni, Cyprus
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went for dinner with a friend, hadn't booked and got one of the last tables, nice choice variation on the menu, good value for money, and they gave us a complimentary coffee, which was very much appreciated, will definitely be going again, the only negative is it is on one of the busiest roads in ayia napa, traffic noise can be loud at times but can also be enjoyable to people watch too..

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Larnaka, Cyprus
“One of the best Asian restaurant in Cyprus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have been visiting Yo` Thai Restaurant for a while and I can say that they really keep up the high standards. I have tried many dishes and I recommend this restaurant to people who like Asian food or just want to try it for the first time. The flavors are interesting. The portions are pleasing. For the first look they seem small but they are not. The starters are delicious. I personally love the soups especially Tom Yam Koong and Tom Kha Gai. For those who have never eaten Mongolian food I recommend the Hot pan Mongolian sizzling beef. To those who love duck I advice to try the Orange duck. To those who prefer spicy prawns I recommend Green prawn curry or Red prawn curry. I have issues with the chicken dishes. I love chicken so do not get me wrong. It is just how they slice it. It is too thin and it is like boiled chicken. In the soup I accept it but I usually do not order main course with chicken. The side dishes are tasty let it be rice or noodles. The sushi is great. So far the only sushi I did not like that much was the duck roll. The top 3 Maki sushi roll in my opinion: Rainbow roll, California roll and Dynamite roll but I will keep tasting and I let you know about my thoughts on other dishes.The Sushi is always fresh.
The staff is really good. They are helpful and even when they are tired they smile at you. The toilet is clean..a bit hot though now on summer.
The playing area needs a refreshing change.
Take away available but I prefer dining in because everything is hot and fresh.
If you choose to try it the only thing I can say is: Bon apetit! Enjoy! :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plovdiv
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Everything was perfect!The food was delicious!The staff was very good!Everything was on time,we didn't wait for nothing.If you like thai,japanese food -this is one perfect choise for your dinner.End of course you will enjoyed on beautifully presented food .We will come back for sure!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“YUM YUM YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Lovely restaurant! Great staff, lovely location. Great food and also had our sushi made right in front of us! Celebrated ourselves with a bottle of champagne which was regularly topped up by waitresses

Visited June 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Suishi to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We visited this restaurant as I fancied suishi and we picked up a 10% off flyer the day before. The suishi arrived on a wooden boat - was beautifully presented and absolutely gorgeous. Other chinese meals were available for those that don't fancy suishi.

Visited June 2013