“Lovely meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
northampton
“Lovely meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

for a change from hotel we ate here one evening, lovely menu, food delicious I had Saganaki to start followed by Kleftico which was absolutely delicious.Value for money,friendly staff,small childrens play area & traditional music playing.

Visited May 2014

“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I popped in here alone as I needed to do some work (WiFi) one morning, the place looked calm and well to do. The owner/head waiter was welcoming but not overbearing, and even said I could use the wall socket to plug in my old laptop (battery life is circa 2 mins) - the deal breaker for my choice of restaurant. He brought me excellent cups of coffee and after my work some food. I ate spaghetti carbonara and it was excellent, especially considering the modest price.
I ended up coming back twice during my week in Napa because I so much enjoyed the ambience of the place and the service. I had an English breakfast here on the second occasion which had my favourite addition of fresh vegetables. The rest of the menu looked simple, unpretentious and good value.
The WiFi was fast and reliable. The place is really tastefully decorated and laid out, it feels high class without the prices.
I would say my main impression of this place is it has good taste all round.
I really liked the way the owner did not have that smug/slightly abrupt air about him that so many of Napa's cafe/restaurant staff seem to have. Nothing was an issue for him, the way good service should be.
I'll definitely be back!

Excellent food

So much to choose from

BBQ style cooked

Great children's play area

And the manc guy that welcomes you couldn't do enough for you what a top guy well be back here in September the best front of house I've experienced nothing is to much of a problem for him

Catered for us fellow mancs party of 9 with speed friendlyness speed and value for money yummy food

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lincoln
“Nice restaurant with nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Only went the once during our 2 week holiday, not because there was any thing wrong with the place, we just wanted to visit other restaurants. We had the set menu and I had Kleftico which was very good. Mark on the door is a nice bloke and took time to talk to you. The rest of the staff were nice too and we got a drink on the house

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Salfords, England, United Kingdom
“Two visits in a week.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I visited the Olive Tree twice during my stay in Ayia Napa in May 2014. The first time I had a wonderful home made chicken soup followed by pasta. The second time my last night, i had a set menu meal of crab cocktail, Steak diane and ice cream. The steak was one of the best i had had for ages, both in flavour and the way it was cooked to perfection.The Diane sauce was very flavourful. Along with a "proper" jacket potato and vegetables, the meal was really filling. I also had a glass of excellant house Rose and a coffee. The whole meal came to about 21 Euros. I felt excellant value and with the staff friendly and attentive the whole meal was a very pleasurable experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere