“excellent dive instructors, top quality equipment, great fun.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 19 Activities in Ayia Napa
Type: Sports Complexes, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Padi 5 Star Gold Palm Resort. We invite divers and non-divers alike to enjoy with us the underwater delights that this unique island has to offer. Dive unspoilt landscapes that have remained preserved for thousands of years, swim amongst friendly marine life in warm, calm, crystal clear waters. Whatever your diving experience we have something for everyone. Welcome to Scuba diving in the Mediterranean, & the beautiful island of Cyprus.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“excellent dive instructors, top quality equipment, great fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Great location in Sandy Bay.I arrived as a new open water diver intending to do one fun dive. Ended up doing 5, including deep dives.
The Zenobia wreck was fantastic experience, swimming through the interior and seeing the vehicles, sitting in the lifeboat ! Thanks Tomasz.( I have turned the video into my own documentary film !).
The water is so clear and warm even at depth (24degC). Enjoyed exchanging jokes with Colin. very competent friendly team. I will return.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best diving in Cyprus!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is the third time I have been to Cyprus and the third time I have dived with Olympian Divers. I cannot praise them highly enough. The last couple of years I have stayed in Protaras and each time I have gone for a dive they have come and picked me up and dropped me back at my hotel.

I bought a new camera with an underwater housing unit and Tomasz from Olympian Divers took some video footage of me diving which made my holiday! If I go back to Cyprus again, I will ensure that I am staying close enough to go diving with them again.

All the staff are so friendly and have a motto that customers become friends - that is so true!

If you go to Cyprus - go diving with Olympian Divers!

Dobbs Ferry, New York
“Excelent staff and equipment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Found these reviews very useful, and decided to go with Olympian Divers. The shop had a small staff crew but very nice and attentive. For example, Ken hasn’t hesitate to came and meet us at a local restaurant, when we call for an appointment.
All air supplying equipment look new, all diving equipment was in excellent condition. The dive masters where very knowledgeable of the local sites and water conditions, I’ve went with their recommendations and it turned out to be a great (thanks Thomas).
I’ve had a great time, and the sites I’ve visited, the Sea Caves and the Green Bay, where spectacular. The water clarity, temperature and the variety of rock formations where all above what I’ve expected.
My wife tryied diving too, in Sandy Bay, and she had a good time as well.
Stefan C. and Emilia S

Visited September 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Brilliant, felt very safe from start to finish, my 8 yr old son loved it too, trusted completly, can't wait to do it again. thanks guys.

Visited August 2012
“Highly recommended scuba site, everything what u need.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

I did 3 dives on my holiday and 2 of them were on Zenobia wreck top 10, amazing experience, thanks to Olympian divers (Ken) I had one of the best dives in my life so far. If u to want dive on Cyprus go with them. Pete