“Popular restaurant for many years” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Popular restaurant for many years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We have a house nearby & while they may not have many reviews the car park is always full. We visit 2/3 times a year & always feel we have had a good value meal. Their pizzas are a firm favourite with our children. This restaurant resisted the temptation to raise prices in the heady days & has always retained its following for this reason.

“I remember when it had atmosphere and great food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Hadn't been for 5 years and the contrast was 'palpable". Food choice average, food quality passable, inflated price points. I was hungry and ate the fare on offer but overall I was underwhelmed. We will not go back and prefer to remember it the way it was. My family thought he same. I justify my opinion on the basis I've been coming to Algarve for 22 years and believe that "class is permanent and form is temporary". Dom Giovanni is now at best to be considered "mediocre". Tom C Nottinghamshire

London, United Kingdom
“Accommodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Eight of us turned up quite late, very tired with children of all ages. We were seated quickly without fuss and soon given bread olives and a drink. The food was very satisfying, decent and fair priced. The place was full and I'm surprised it hasn't had better reviews. Worth a go, especially if you have hungry children with you.

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great food from Carpaccio and Squid pasta to pizza in traditional wood oven. Always busy and popular. Service can be patchy and not very smiley but if you ask you do get. would definitely recommend. Not too pricey for this area either.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I love the food at Dom giovanni. True the waitresses are not always the most smiley but if you smile and give them a bit of chat they soon smile back! I do also admit that its not the most easy place to take a buggy. But....

The food is fantastic. I love it and go every year. Pizzas and pasta are both fab. Daily specials are also great.

Make your own decision and give it a try.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere