“Christmas Lunch at Lennons” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 125 Restaurants in Almancil
Cuisines: European, Irish, Steakhouse, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Your neighbourhood restaurant and local bar,serving the best Pint of Guinness in the central Algarve. Relaxed environment, a menu featuring everyone’s favorite dishes, and friendly service makes Lennon’s one of Almancil’s most popular establishments. Pizzas | Pastas | Burgers | Salads | Home-Cooked Meals |Steaks Open from 12noon until late , come by Lennon’s for lunch, afternoon drink, sports on TV, free WiFi, dinner with your family, and long chats with friends on the terrace. Lennon’s has theme events throughout the month too. Let Lennon’s become your local Bar & Grill, for food, friends and fun. We are wheelchair accessible & bathrooms.
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Christmas Lunch at Lennons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2014 NEW

Just had Christmas Lunch at Lennons - choice of soups, choice of starters (I chose the pate, my wife had the smoked salmon), sorbet, choice of main courses (we both had the turkey,stuffing, roasted carrot and parsnip, roast and mashed potatoes, sprouts and gravy), Christmas pudding and custard, mince pie, port and coffee! Left feeling comfortably full.

Owners Fran and Leona, together with their family, offered a warm welcome and the service at table was very good and attentive to customers needs.

We found this to be far better value for money than at "upmarket" hotel restaurants in the area. Nonetheless the quality was very good.

Plenty of off-street parking at the rear of the restaurant.

Well worth a visit if you are ever in the Almancil/Quartiera area of Portugal - not only at Christmas.

We'll certainly be going again before leaving for home in a few days time.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Liverpool
“Just what's needed after a days golf!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

A lovely friendly place with a great welcoming owner. The food is excellent at a very reasonable price. We went back three times...rec chicken satay, steak and thai green curry......coming back next year in nov Frank. See you then mate!

• Visited November 2014
essex
“Home from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

great meal , fantastic night , so friendly , like I was back. At my local , I would to live here . Thank you for a lovely holiday . I will be back. Xx

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“Little Irish Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

I found this restaurant purely by accident as I had my sat nav set for a restaurant not too far away.

I have always been a first impression person & the first impression was made here; exceptionally friendly & very attentive staff with what I call a 'no nonsense menu'

I my wife & four kids ( two in high chairs ) had food in this restaurant twice on separate days throughout our recent nine day stay the quality the value & the overall ambience makes this a place to visit when I return & I would recommend it to all who reads this review.

Well done to the proprietor & her kids for their attention to detail & the big Cead Mile Failte.

We'll be back on our next visit to Portugal in April '15.

• Visited October 2014
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Lennon's revisited”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

Took our friends back to Lennon's this time we were in Almancil. Thoroughly enjoyed our meals we went on our first and last night on holiday. Very friendly staff good food at reasonable prices.
We had been 2 years ago when they first took over the restaurant and will certainly visit again when we are in the region.

• Visited October 2014