We will have been to VDL 12 times over the last 20 years staying at various places. We like it because it is of an excellent standard and is safe and private. The Praca is good although eating there is expensive for what you are getting! We generall head outside the area to some very good local retaurants towards Almancil and then go back and sit at the pancake place and listen to the live music. The beech is fine with plenty of space to lounge.
The last few times we have been we ave seen roadworks around the resort which seems to get completed very slowly. This year they had also just installed parking fee machines near the waterfront which seems a bit of a rip off.
A good palce to go if you are not on too much of a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vale do Lobo Golf & Beach Resort offers a unique concept in luxury living. 1,500 residential and holiday properties, makes it the largest luxury resort of its kind in Portugal with endless facilities and services in a unique location in the Algarve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Vale do Lobo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale Do Lobo Hotel Almancil
- Vale Lobo Hotel
- Vale Do Lobo Resort Portugal/Algarve - Almancil