“Steak in the house” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Parrilla Natural

Parrilla Natural
EN527, Encosta do Lobo, 8135-855 | Between Vale do Lobo and Almancil, Almancil 8135 , Portugal
351 289 350 040
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Steak in the house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Excellent venue for carnivores , especially if you have time for pre dinner cocktail ( excellent barman ) . The starters are worth sharing like tapas if you have a group of 4 or more , and the steaks are really good . We tried sirloin and two cuts of fillets in our group .......all got high marks. The place was packed but became quieter after 9.30 as some of the family groups moved out ( half term) , so good for family parties , but if you want to avoid this , book for after 9.00.

Visited April 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

High end, expensive, nice food but slightly pretentious crowd?
Good steaks (go for fillet) and delicious starters.

Visited March 2013
Kent, England
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our first time at the new sister restuarant to Gourmet Natural. Everything we expected, great food, great wine and great service.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I dont think I have been to a restaurant that is so complete! From the greeting through to dessert, I found everythng excellent and of the highest quality. My main dish, 300g steak, was a little too big, after delicious starters, but cooked to perfection and although full, I managed to finish, all accompanied by a bottle of Tannat wine, which am told is high in antioxidants, I am yet to check the facts!!. I of course had no room for dessert but managed a bottle of pudding wine with my partner.
The atmosphere was outstanding, the service was floorless, the food irresistable. I had never tasted Uruguayan beef before visiting Parilla Natural, but now request for it wherever possible. My only minor complaint was that I had to ask for my bill twice. All in all it was a truly enjoyable and complete night out.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Devonshire, Bermuda
“What a charm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

From the moment we arrived at the Parilha Natural, we loved it. The welcoming ambiance both exterior and interior. There were 7 of us celebrating a birthday last month and the staff were very warm and friendly and the service was excellent. The food was so delicious and the local wine that was chosen by the Manager was fabulous! We left with wonderful memories and hope to return again for another fantastic experience.

• Visited January 2013