“The best birthday celebration” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 227 Restaurants in Noosa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“The best birthday celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We booked the Sunday evening sunset sitting with an outdoor table. The food was gorgeous and between the 5 of us we had a wide variety of entrees, mains and desserts - all were thoroughly enjoyed and shared. The service was excellent and we were looked after from the moment we arrived until we left. They suggested drinks to suit each of our tastes and the selections were perfect and appreciated. I will definitely be going again!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saudi Arabia
“Dream your own ocean front beachhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

As long as you book early, you might be able to get a front rowe seat for dinner and sit by candle light watching the ocean even better under a full moon and you would think you are in Heaven.

Then comes the food, which is out of this world and the prices reflects this but nevermind its normally a treat to dine here. Sip a glass of french champagne to set the mood I wonder how many "will you marry me have happpened here"?

Every time I go to Noosa this is my first port of call, one thing I do miss thought is they no longer offer breakfast, there is now only a coffee cart with a very limited range of items. Their eggs Benedict were a legend , its sad but guess its called progress.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Nothing like going home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Having been fortunate enough to grow up in the beautiful Noosa Heads, I became accustomed to gourmet delicious fresh food and near perfect hospitality service all at a reasonable price.

As I now find myself living on the other side of the country (Subiaco, WA) I have learnt to appreciate home even more than what I previously had. I find majority of food in WA is overpriced and the hospitality staff under trained.

That’s why there is nothing like going home, going home to a selection of gorgeous venues in divine locations. Sails restaurant just happens to be one of the best, as it incorporates all of the aspects of being home in one complete experience; into a beautiful dining experience with a breath taking view looking out over Noosa Main Beach, professional and friendly service, an extensive wine list and a seasonal menu of to die for meals, the best thing it all comes at a reasonable price!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful restaurant, strange food combinations...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife & I had a "kid free night" on holiday to enjoy the romantic setting of Sails restaurant which sits right on Main Beach. On arrival we were warmly welcomed and the good service continued throughout the night. The restaurant had a wonderful atmosphere and the interiors (including the rather large wine cellars) were stunning. Each course was beautifully presented, however on taste we just felt the chef may have gone a bit over the top with different ingredients. Every dish seemed to have too much going on!
Overall, the setting, service & atmosphere made our night over the food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow
“1st Class”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We spend 3/4 weeks in Noosa each year to avoid the Scottish winter. This time due to the exchange rate and discouraging reviews we decided to dowhgrade to middle ranking restaurants without great success. During the last week we weny twice to Sails and we found it to be excellent as usual. To our surprise we found that it wasnt much more expensive than the middle market places we visited but better quality and henceforth much better value. If food is your interest this is a good one.

• Visited February 2013