“We love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Candlelit courtyard on Hastigs Street ideal atmosphere for celebrations, special occasions, business or romantic dinners
Sunshine Coast
“We love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Being a Noosa area local we've found many restaurants either myself and my husband and not my 12 year old daughter or vice versa. Lindonis suits the whole family. It is my daughter's favourite restaurant apart from a restaurant in Lygon street in Melbourne.

The wait staff are very friendly and happy to chat about the menu and assist you to select exact what you feel like.

The meals are always delicious.

This is my first choice in restaurants on Hastings street. Price is what I call expensive but that doesn't deter me. The desserts are to die for.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Australia
“A real gem in Hastings Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Having been to Lindoni's Ristorante many times over the years with nothing less than excellent service and food, I felt it was time to share this with all of you.
As this is a very popular restaurant with visitors and locals alike, it helps to book ahead to avoid disappointment. You can do this on their website and they're very prompt in responding to requests.
Having dinner here is a must on every visit to Noosa as the food is traditional Italian and beautifully presented. The service is quirky and friendly and very accommodating. We last visited with a toddler and they bent over backwards to prepare something suitable and offered to serve the child first. Toddlers aren't known for being patient, so this was really appreciated! A serving of beautifully cooked fish and vegetables arrived within minutes. They were also very attentive and not at all disapproving of our being there with a small child.
While some of the items on the menu haven't changed (thank goodness!), others are based on seasonal availability so the produce is always very fresh. It was beautifully presented, interesting and full of flavour. There was not a single complaint from the four adults at the table...only the sound of their appreciation.
I would highly recommend a visit to this iconic place.

• Visited November 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Disappointing welcome.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

After being left standing at the "wait here" sign whilst at least 5 staff members ignored our entrance, the maitre d finally approached us and without us saying a word he rudely launched into a monologue about how many other guests he had waiting to be seated and then proceeded to seat them. We had not said one word and hadn't been acknowledged by anyone. We stood for 10 mins before he finally returned, did not apologise about our wait, & seated us. By the time we were searted, the damage was done. We felt less than special for my birthday dinner. Table service by staff was excellent. Entree of stuffed zucchini flowers delicious, as was my husbands carpaccio. Main of homemade seafood pasta was sadly bland & completely lacking in imagination. Overall experience was soured by our rude welcome..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I highly recommend ordering the rabbit papperdelle, it was delicious and the pasta cooked perfectly. Meal sizes are not huge so if you are hungry I would suggest ordering an entree, main and dessert and you will be satisfied. The service is a bit slow but if you are not in a rush it doesn't matter as the food is worth the wait! The wait staff were lovely.

• Visited January 2013
brisbane
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I thought it was great, yummy gnocchi. Staff AMAZING. This is one of the best restaurants in Noosa. The staff very friendly and very helpful with the menu. Tim E your response is shameful. There are different styles of gnocchi even sweet ones. Before your make a review you should really know your food. Maybe if you were unsure of you dish you should have spoken to the waiter and asked questions. Yes there are many great restaurants in Noosa and this is one of them.

• Visited January 2013