Stayed in a ground floor two bedroom apartment and had a fantastic few days. It's an older style resort, but it is well maintained, has a number of pools, onsite restaurant and there's even a day spa - top marks for relaxation.
Our apartment was well equipped with two bathrooms, air-con, full kitchen, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher etc. and the beds were comfy (two huge king singles in the second room).
Being so close to the pool, our drinks and snacks were close at hand - which was good because the kids spent endless hours in the pool! Absolutely loved the comfy poolside day bed and lounges. All the gardens and landscaping are beautiful, the resort has a very 'South Pacific' feel to it. Even though they provide privacy screening, the only downside would be that the hibiscus and palm trees block some of the natural light into the apartment.
We had a BBQ dinner under the pool pavilion one evening, which was lovely as the pool is illuminated at night.
The restaurant breakfast was delicious and extremely good value. It's only open for dinner on Friday and Saturday though, but there are plenty of takeaway options in the local area or restaurants on Hastings Street (5 mins drive) if you don't feel like cooking. There is also an Aldi supermarket a short walk down the street.
We loved our time here, will definitely be back and recommend it to other families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Pacific Resort and Spa Noosa engenders the myth, mood and magic of the South Pacific, Set amongst 5 acres of lush tropical gardens is bungalow style apartments with timber doors and shutters and generous covered verandas. You’ll be sharing our tropical paradise in complete harmony with beautiful birds and enchanting wildlife. With a host of facilities and activities provided onsite. Enjoy this stunning location while playing a game of tennis, then refresh your body with a swim in one of the four resort pools, or why not indulge your senses with a luxurious treatment at The Noosa Spa, then relax with a drink or lunch in our on-site Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your South Pacific Resort Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Pacific Resort Noosa Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Noosa